Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

hi --BAN on some website

olek | Last updated: Nov 07, 2020 01:35PM UTC

Hello I would like ask about some issues .After I started use Burp some website BAN my IP and I can't go in website.I do not scan not of this website I also not visit this website.Personal from Oracle and Microsoft do not know the reason.Now is second Times were they ban my IP.I supposed they WAF firewall insert my IP on Black list but I do not visit no websites and I do not scan any of this website.Any advice why is That situations happened. Microsoft.com Oracle.com Java.com This is information from website ================================== Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons. 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header. 2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce the volume of requests over a period of time. 3. Reference ID: 18.576f645f.1604756059.208a6eb ======================================== Oracle ======================================== This site https://www.oracle.com/index.html is experiencing technical difficulty. We are aware of the issue and are working as quick as possible to correct the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To speak with an Oracle sales representative: 1.800.ORACLE1. To contact Oracle Corporate Headquarters from anywhere in the world: 1.650.506.7000. To get technical support in the United States: 1.800.633.0738. Incident Number: 18.25f95568.1604756091.102a29c

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 10:14AM UTC

Hi, Are you sure that you are not visiting these websites whilst Burp is running in conjunction with your browser and proxying the requests being sent?

olek | Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 05:02PM UTC

I see Microsoft Ban me whitehouse.gov Ban me . Only what I was trying in Burp was repeater for www.nab.com.au Australian Bank.I supposed they have shared WAP Firewall Database.Only this coming in my mind .And they put my IP on they black list. Snowden said well .They serenaded me. I will understand if they Ban my IP for some day but they just Ban Totally me and I can not see some website. eventually I will see only 2 website CNN and RUSSIA Today. Using Burp is very dangerous.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.