Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

License Issue

Yocum, | Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 02:54PM UTC

Hello, I work for Aegon/TransAmerica. We purchased 2 Burp Suite Pro Users licesnse a few months ago. I have activated both licenses. I now need to deactivate one of the licenses and move it to an internal system with the Aegon/TransAmerica network. How do I do that so that I can enter our existing license and get the Pro product to install and function properly?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 05:20PM UTC

Hi Brian, Each Burp Professional license comes with a handful of activations that allow our users to install and activate Burp on more than one machine, by default. Assuming that you have only activated Burp a couple of times then you should still have activations available to you on the license. It should then be a simple case of applying the license key, when prompted, in order to activate Burp on the machine within your internal system. If you do run into any issues with this then please send us an email with the first 6 characters from your license and we can check the status of your license.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.