Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

audit paused

How can I get the scan to continue without having to manually restart after it has paused for too many consecutive errors as shown in the image. https://helpdeskautem.it/allegati/pausedportswingert.png Thank you.

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 12:14PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license

Dear Team, I'm facing the issue of "No more activation allowed for this license". Could you please help me to resolve this issue and activating my license again. Please find the below details for your...

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 11:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Could not start Burp

I am using Manjaro and trying to open Burpsuit. I install it from package manager and when i trying to open it give me this error: "Could not start Burp: java.lang.InternalError:...

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:41AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Certified Practitioner - What do I submit as a solution?

Hello, I have found a vulnerability in the practice exam, but I don't know what I am supposed to be submitting for the solution? Are we supposed to be submitting a flag as the solution? Thanks

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Cert Exam - other tools allowed?

Hello, I would love to take the Burp Cert Exam. Can we use other tools? Like SQLMap, or some python scripts during the exam? or is just Burp Suite Pro allowed? Thx! Br, Stefan

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Exam Scheduling Time Limit

Hi Is there a time limit between purchasing the exam and actually scheduling or taking it? Does the "voucher" expire or some such. Thanks.

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Change the account name

Hi Support, I am not able to locate anywhere that I can make the name change. How can I change our account name from "Zscaler IT" to "Zscaler SR"? Thank you.

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 08:12AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Help please with sniffing Appstore

Dear members of the Forum and the developers Burp. I ask for your help! For a month I'm trying to solve the problem. I want to sniff the traffic from the application Appstore, iOS 13.3. But the problem with the certificate...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 09:23PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Certification

Hi It's possible I do Burp Suite Certification without Burp License in my name? For example, if I use Burp Suite Professional of my job? I don't have conditions today to buying Burp Pro License, but have to do...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 07:38PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to implement an exploit server that is being given as a part of burp labs?

Hi team, I came across this exploit server for the lab - "ross-site-scripting/contexts/lab-html-context-with-all-standard-tags-blocked" which is actually trying to alert cookie on load of the url mentioned in the solution...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 04:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Passing through Smart Card Authentication

I'm on site and my client has a site that can only be accessed via smart card with a PKI cert. I've tried to export the cert and import it into Burp, but Burp keep giving this error "Failed to import certificate:...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 04:43PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

XSS validator not working

I am having some issues running the XSS validator on Burp (version 1.6.30). I can load the XSS validator, without any errors. The problem happens under Intruder, after I select the positions / payloads / selecting the...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 01:15PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Solution of the lab didn't work

I can't solve this lab for some reason. Lab = https://portswigger.net/web-security/sql-injection/examining-the-database/lab-querying-database-version-mysql-microsoft Tried to inject the same payload as given in solution,...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 12:52PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

wait in the login script?

I am using the Burp Suite Login recorder and wanted to know how I can add a wait statement in the generated script. This is because the login script runs too fast and does not find the element, I think this can be solved if...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 12:40PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Starting Burp Suite Pro using the command line?

Is there a way to start Burp Suite Pro using the command line along with different configurations?

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 11:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Agent Software Requirements

Hi Team, I want to deploy enterprise agent on another machine so I was wondering if the agent needs separate database as the installation menu asks for the database type selection

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 08:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to access an application which require a class B authentication through BURP

Hi, I am unable to access an application which require a class B authentication through BURP. I am able to access the application normally on the browser. The application asks me to choose the certificate and after...

Last updated: Nov 16, 2021 04:31PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

About the Web Academy content

Hi. I'm completely new to hacking and I'm learning web hacking through the academy here. I've noticed that some labs in the academy have it's contents differing from the solutions provided by the academy. For example: In...

Last updated: Nov 16, 2021 02:19PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CORS vulnerability with trusted null origin

Hi - trying to complete the CORS vulnerability with trusted null origin lab. I have put in the following script to the exploit server using appropriate urls. <iframe sandbox="allow-scripts allow-top-navigation...

Last updated: Nov 16, 2021 10:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

hacking

how do i with the help of burp suite hack online retailers to change amounts to £0.00.Completely new to this ,but very keen to learn .Idiots guide would be good . Thankyou

Last updated: Nov 16, 2021 09:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 123 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image