Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Enterprise Scan Results shows a warning like "Scan did not use embedded browser results may be incomplete"

Once after the scan is completed, a notice icon is shown with a message "Scan did not use embedded browser, results may be incomplete" I have referred to the Burp Enterprise Documentation to enable Browser Powered...

Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 11:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to intercept HTTP/2 web application traffic

Hello, I tried to intercept HTTP/2 web application traffic but was not successful. Enabled and disabled project options>HTTP>HTTP/2. Enabled and disabled proxy>options>Miscel>use HTTP/1.0 Kindly do the...

Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 09:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

change my name

I wanna change my name Ravi Mahile to Ravindra Mahile

Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 09:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

about learning and exam

Hi Everyone I am from Taiwan. I want learning more. so how could I learning it and join exam? who is someone can help me? thanks a lot of.

Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 09:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

aa

aa

Last updated: Nov 20, 2021 08:13AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more license activations are allowed

Hi there, I have a bad habit of testing new Linux distributions once they're out on my laptop, today I switched to elementary OS and I attempted to activate my burp pro license and I got the following error. "No more...

Last updated: Nov 19, 2021 02:55PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cross Site Scripting - Persistent

Hi Team, I have a doubt, regarding XSS-Stored. Say a application has a edit feature for userinformation and there is no validation enforced. User inputs a xss script and sends the req to the server and server process the...

Last updated: Nov 19, 2021 02:43PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Pro not intercepting Firefox, but fine with Chrome.

I installed Burp Suite Pro on my Kali Machine today. I have a community edition that is excellent with firefox but, the pro edition is not communicating with firefox. On Google Chrome it's working but due to safety issues...

Last updated: Nov 19, 2021 10:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configure LDAP/NTLM Authentication for web app scanning in Burp Enterprise

I need to scan application that uses LDAP/NTLM based authentication the recorder cant record those sequence for authentication

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 02:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

audit paused

How can I get the scan to continue without having to manually restart after it has paused for too many consecutive errors as shown in the image. https://helpdeskautem.it/allegati/pausedportswingert.png Thank you.

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 12:14PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license

Dear Team, I'm facing the issue of "No more activation allowed for this license". Could you please help me to resolve this issue and activating my license again. Please find the below details for your...

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 11:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Could not start Burp

I am using Manjaro and trying to open Burpsuit. I install it from package manager and when i trying to open it give me this error: "Could not start Burp: java.lang.InternalError:...

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:41AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Certified Practitioner - What do I submit as a solution?

Hello, I have found a vulnerability in the practice exam, but I don't know what I am supposed to be submitting for the solution? Are we supposed to be submitting a flag as the solution? Thanks

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Cert Exam - other tools allowed?

Hello, I would love to take the Burp Cert Exam. Can we use other tools? Like SQLMap, or some python scripts during the exam? or is just Burp Suite Pro allowed? Thx! Br, Stefan

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Exam Scheduling Time Limit

Hi Is there a time limit between purchasing the exam and actually scheduling or taking it? Does the "voucher" expire or some such. Thanks.

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 09:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Change the account name

Hi Support, I am not able to locate anywhere that I can make the name change. How can I change our account name from "Zscaler IT" to "Zscaler SR"? Thank you.

Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 08:12AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Help please with sniffing Appstore

Dear members of the Forum and the developers Burp. I ask for your help! For a month I'm trying to solve the problem. I want to sniff the traffic from the application Appstore, iOS 13.3. But the problem with the certificate...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 09:23PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Certification

Hi It's possible I do Burp Suite Certification without Burp License in my name? For example, if I use Burp Suite Professional of my job? I don't have conditions today to buying Burp Pro License, but have to do...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 07:38PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to implement an exploit server that is being given as a part of burp labs?

Hi team, I came across this exploit server for the lab - "ross-site-scripting/contexts/lab-html-context-with-all-standard-tags-blocked" which is actually trying to alert cookie on load of the url mentioned in the solution...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 04:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Passing through Smart Card Authentication

I'm on site and my client has a site that can only be accessed via smart card with a PKI cert. I've tried to export the cert and import it into Burp, but Burp keep giving this error "Failed to import certificate:...

Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 04:43PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 122 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image