Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Do not want to manually forward each request

Hi, I am trying to leverage Burp proxy to obtain the API calls in our custom web application. I have a series of automated tests that I would like to run while Burp is running to obtain a list of the POST APIs with their...

Last updated: Nov 29, 2021 10:05AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Exam Registration Issue: "You are not enrolled in any courses with current or upcoming exams."

Hi PortSwigger. I registered for the Burp Suite exam, i received the confirmation email for the exam purchase. I also created an account in examity as per portswigger instructions mentioned in the email that I received...

Last updated: Nov 29, 2021 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Blind SQLi using Time delays

Hi there! I was solving the lab where trackingID cookie is vulnerable to blind sql injection and one has to cause time delay of 10 secs. My question is this why do we have to concatenate our payload '|| (SELECT...

Last updated: Nov 29, 2021 07:54AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

HTTP History no longer displays additional content when cleared

I'm new with Burp and trying to start a fresh list of HTTP History after each lab in web-security-academy.net. This way I'm not getting overwhelmed with data or mixing data with labs. However, once I select "Clear History"...

Last updated: Nov 29, 2021 07:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Getting started....which browser do people use?

I'm starting in the academy lessons. In previous labs using other sites. The built-in browser was used within burp. I have a copy of pro, on Mac w/chrome. Do people use the built-in browser with proxy on Mac or Chrome...

Last updated: Nov 28, 2021 02:19AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

$9 exam offer

I see the $9 exam offer and want to take advantage of it. However, I am not ready to take the test just yet. How long is the $9 offer good for? Do I buy it now and take it when I am ready, or, if I buy it now, do I have to...

Last updated: Nov 27, 2021 05:24PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Web security Academy

Can anyone help me with the flow to go through all the topics of web security academy. Which topic to start with and to be followed.

Last updated: Nov 27, 2021 06:07AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Pro Trial License Not Receiving Up in Email

Hi, Recently I downloaded and installed Burp Suite Pro Trail but the email I gave at the time of downloading did not show any license key. Please assist

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 03:48PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

validate the vulnerabilities

I really want to exploit and see the vulnerability by myself if its really a vulnerability that is shown to me how do I exploit and see and validate what the Burp is telling me. It would help me to analyze the risk...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 02:36PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Request for support document

Hi Team, We have the licensed version for Burp Suite Professional. Please for your urgent support to provide the support document.

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 12:22PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Active Scan by Method

Is there a way to run an active scan that doesnt make requests with specific methods: such as post, put, patch, to avoid creating junk data on the target site

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 11:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Windows server 2016 install

Hi, I'm trying to install the latest version of Burp Suite Pro onto a Windows 2016 server. However, while it's unpacking the bundled version of Java, it hits an error. I have tried with multiple versions of Burp to see if...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 11:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Community Repeater doesn't seem to Render full html pages, by design?

using latest BURP Community edition. I pushed a request to the repeater made some changes to the request send the request and get the response. the raw, and pretty print shows everything, yet when I render, it only...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 11:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

my organization gives me burpsuite professional for working is it enough to attend the burp exam ?

Hi, i dont have any personal burp pro licence but my organization gives me burp pro for working. It is not purchased with my name, am i elgible for attending burp certification exam?

Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 08:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

unable to access the lab

unable to access the lab - getting an error stating "An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience"

Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 07:04PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

We are not able to configure SWA okta for enterprise

Hi Team, We are not able to configure the SWA with OKTA for Enterprise. Just opening the url and username and password are not passing. Please provide the solution for this.

Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 02:31PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

secure dns

Hi, I am using open vpn client with dns over https enabled on my browser which totally encrypts my traffic. Now,When I configure burp as an intercepting proxy in between then unencrypted dns traffic gets forwarded in...

Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 10:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked

Hi all. I'm working on solving lab "Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked". I get an alert and find a pare of tag / attribute but lab does not get marked as solved. My solution is:...

Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 08:07AM UTC | 21 Agent replies | 29 Community replies | How do I?

Error

burp suite Errors recursive grep payloads cannot be used with multiple request threads

Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 12:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

inquiry of lab :'Lab: Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked'

Trying to solve the lab 'Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked' I can't get the benifit of using the part '" onload=this.style.width='100px'>' where exactly should it submitted, I mean what...

Last updated: Nov 24, 2021 09:29PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 121 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image