The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Scan queue being reordered

Pause the scanner, save the state and close Burp. Open Burp and restore the state. The number column under Scanner > Scan queue has been reordered starting at 1 instead of the previous numbers.

Last updated: Feb 02, 2015 10:35AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

interface catastrophically broken in recently updated Debian 7

BURP Version: 1.6.09 Debian version: 7.8 (Wheezy) JRE: both OpenJDK and Oracle JRE XOrg Server: both XVFB and QXL Invocation: java -jar ./burpsuite_pro_v1.6.09.jar Mode of failure: Burp Suite windows do not...

Last updated: Feb 02, 2015 08:55AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Missed DOM XSS

We were testing your DOM XSS scanning capability against test web sites (from the makers of Ra.2) and noted to obvious false-negatives that were missed. EXAMPLE...

Last updated: Jan 26, 2015 09:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Apache Tomcat "Transfer-Encoding" Bug

Hi, When trying to exploit CVE-2010-2227 on a vulnerable Apache Tomcat server I've noticed that Burp (1.6.06) deletes "Transfer-Encoding" HTTP header when using as a proxy. Regards Peter

Last updated: Nov 28, 2014 10:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Restoring State / Backwards Compatibility

I have had an issue viewing a saved scan issue type. I was restoring a state using 1.6.05 after saving it with 1.6.06. Is this a backwards compatibility issue? Cheers, Ian

Last updated: Nov 28, 2014 10:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Crashes at Scan Result

Hi Support, I'm having an issue with Burp where it crashes when attempting to view scan results with large amount of findings in the host. The application stops responding, goes black and does not become available again....

Last updated: Nov 28, 2014 10:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 155 of 155

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image