Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

[2.0.0.1beta] Burp doesnt clean up after itself when closing

After working on any project and closing burp, when burp is reopened, you are always prompted with the "Delete old temporary files" popup. The only time I saw this on v1 is when burp crashed, which leads me to believe...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 10:52AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Restore is very slow

Burp Version: 1.6.36 Log files created and saved with same version - 1.6.39 File size: 20,895 KB Restore Duration: Stopped the restore after 1.5 hours with only 60% completed. Restoring a previously saved log takes a...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 07:52AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

FireFox - Chrome -Pages dont load

Burp Suite Community Edition:1.7.3.6 FireFox 61.0.2 (64bit) Chrome : Versión 68.0.3440.106 (Build oficial) (64 bits) Antivirus : Off Firewall: Off Windows 7 64bits I followed the instructions to setup Burp...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 06:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

[2.0.0.1beta] Proxy doesnt add new new items to sitemap

When browsing sites in a browser with the proxy active, only the first request after a restart is added to the sitemap. No subsequent paths are added until burp is restarted On the first page load after restarting...

Last updated: Aug 30, 2018 07:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

OSX version of Burp Suite Pro Crash

Process: JavaApplicationStub [1264] Path: /Applications/Burp Suite Professional.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub Identifier: com.install4j.7318-9294-3757-1226.70 Version: ...

Last updated: Aug 29, 2018 08:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

OSX Crash

Process: JavaApplicationStub [1264] Path: /Applications/Burp Suite Professional.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub Identifier: com.install4j.7318-9294-3757-1226.70 Version: ...

Last updated: Aug 29, 2018 08:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

SQLiPy Integration fails

Burp Pro 2.0beta (also tried in 1.7.36 and 37) but same error; Traceback (most recent call last): at org.python.core.PyTableCode.call(PyTableCode.java:167) at org.python.core.PyCode.call(PyCode.java:18) at...

Last updated: Aug 23, 2018 10:34PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Error running Burp in QEMU

I've encountered this issue with two different virtual machines. One that I imported from VMWare and one I spun up from scratch. It appears that the graphics interaction for the JRE packaged with Burp Pro. The default...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2018 02:47AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Slow loading applications with a large project file

I've noticed that when using Burp with a very large project file (150552+ requests), the applications being sent through Burp are very slow. I usually do -Xmx2g. Any ways to overcome this?

Last updated: Aug 09, 2018 11:06AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Corrupt project file when using Burp in VMware Workstation

Hi all, First, I am supper hyped about the upcoming big new release of Burp. Following the #MoBP and enjoying the buildup... :-) I know you all are quite busy now but hopefully someone can shed a light on issue I am...

Last updated: Aug 09, 2018 08:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Some scan queue keep "waiting to cancel" status, even restart Burp Pro

Some scan queue keep "waiting to cancel" status, even restart Burp Pro: After I try to cancel some scan tasks in queue, there remains 20+ tasks in "waiting to cancel" status, and it will occupy scan threads, but those tasks...

Last updated: Aug 09, 2018 07:53AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Extensions with JRuby doesn't work anymore

I am developing burp extensions using JRuby. My code needs to use some ruby libs (require 'uri', require 'json', etc), but when I try to load my plugin in Burp's extension tab, the following error was thrown: LoadError: no...

Last updated: Aug 03, 2018 09:58AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Copying fails after NULL character

Hi, This is the first time I noticed it, but when I have a Repeater request with file upload, and the file contains NULL characters, and I want to copy the whole request, it fails on the first NULL character. Is there a...

Last updated: Aug 01, 2018 09:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

a bug triggered when using a IMessageEditorTab related Extension

HI Team, I wrote a burp Extension here(https://github.com/bit4woo/u2c), I found a bug when I use it. the purpose of this extension is to convert Unicode to Chinese. I don't want to change the original response , just...

Last updated: Aug 01, 2018 02:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Macro Recorder Window Not Working with v1.7.35

In the latest 1.7.35 version, the macro (Project Options > Sessions > Macros) is not working properly. When creating, or editing (and clicking the Record Macro button) a macro, the macro recorder window does not show up...

Last updated: Jul 30, 2018 02:33PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | Bug Reports

Blank raw response window & raw request window

Hello, After updating to burpsuite community v1.7.35, I can't get content of both request & response. The headers are displayed, but both "Raw" and "HTML" are blank in the request & response windows. The render tab is...

Last updated: Jul 30, 2018 11:15AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 18 Community replies | Bug Reports

Unable to see the contents of request and response

I am trying to capture the requests to a website in Burp. The request and response do get captured but I am not able to see the contents of the request even though Burp is capturing them both. The intercept is working fine...

Last updated: Jul 28, 2018 02:40AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Too many open files

I'm using BurpSuitePro (Version 1.7.33-18) on kali linux. Burp stops working and the error "Too many open files" is displayed. At the same time the alert tab shows the following entry "Extender, [7]...

Last updated: Jul 26, 2018 01:15PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Record macro not starting

When i try to record a macro in macro editor, the macro record button is released and not recording macro. I am using JRE 10 ,Burp Suite Community edition 1.7. 35, kali linux.

Last updated: Jul 26, 2018 06:59AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp report Analysis

Hi All, We run BURP scans regularly and have to analyse a lot of false positive due to various payloads included in the burp tool. We need a way to identify the false positive which we have analysed earlier in the new...

Last updated: Jul 24, 2018 01:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 132 of 151

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image