Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

SQLiPy Integration fails

Burp Pro 2.0beta (also tried in 1.7.36 and 37) but same error; Traceback (most recent call last): at org.python.core.PyTableCode.call(PyTableCode.java:167) at org.python.core.PyCode.call(PyCode.java:18) at...

Last updated: Aug 23, 2018 10:34PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Error running Burp in QEMU

I've encountered this issue with two different virtual machines. One that I imported from VMWare and one I spun up from scratch. It appears that the graphics interaction for the JRE packaged with Burp Pro. The default...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2018 02:47AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Slow loading applications with a large project file

I've noticed that when using Burp with a very large project file (150552+ requests), the applications being sent through Burp are very slow. I usually do -Xmx2g. Any ways to overcome this?

Last updated: Aug 09, 2018 11:06AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Corrupt project file when using Burp in VMware Workstation

Hi all, First, I am supper hyped about the upcoming big new release of Burp. Following the #MoBP and enjoying the buildup... :-) I know you all are quite busy now but hopefully someone can shed a light on issue I am...

Last updated: Aug 09, 2018 08:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Some scan queue keep "waiting to cancel" status, even restart Burp Pro

Some scan queue keep "waiting to cancel" status, even restart Burp Pro: After I try to cancel some scan tasks in queue, there remains 20+ tasks in "waiting to cancel" status, and it will occupy scan threads, but those tasks...

Last updated: Aug 09, 2018 07:53AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Extensions with JRuby doesn't work anymore

I am developing burp extensions using JRuby. My code needs to use some ruby libs (require 'uri', require 'json', etc), but when I try to load my plugin in Burp's extension tab, the following error was thrown: LoadError: no...

Last updated: Aug 03, 2018 09:58AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Copying fails after NULL character

Hi, This is the first time I noticed it, but when I have a Repeater request with file upload, and the file contains NULL characters, and I want to copy the whole request, it fails on the first NULL character. Is there a...

Last updated: Aug 01, 2018 09:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

a bug triggered when using a IMessageEditorTab related Extension

HI Team, I wrote a burp Extension here(https://github.com/bit4woo/u2c), I found a bug when I use it. the purpose of this extension is to convert Unicode to Chinese. I don't want to change the original response , just...

Last updated: Aug 01, 2018 02:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Macro Recorder Window Not Working with v1.7.35

In the latest 1.7.35 version, the macro (Project Options > Sessions > Macros) is not working properly. When creating, or editing (and clicking the Record Macro button) a macro, the macro recorder window does not show up...

Last updated: Jul 30, 2018 02:33PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | Bug Reports

Blank raw response window & raw request window

Hello, After updating to burpsuite community v1.7.35, I can't get content of both request & response. The headers are displayed, but both "Raw" and "HTML" are blank in the request & response windows. The render tab is...

Last updated: Jul 30, 2018 11:15AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 18 Community replies | Bug Reports

Unable to see the contents of request and response

I am trying to capture the requests to a website in Burp. The request and response do get captured but I am not able to see the contents of the request even though Burp is capturing them both. The intercept is working fine...

Last updated: Jul 28, 2018 02:40AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Too many open files

I'm using BurpSuitePro (Version 1.7.33-18) on kali linux. Burp stops working and the error "Too many open files" is displayed. At the same time the alert tab shows the following entry "Extender, [7]...

Last updated: Jul 26, 2018 01:15PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Record macro not starting

When i try to record a macro in macro editor, the macro record button is released and not recording macro. I am using JRE 10 ,Burp Suite Community edition 1.7. 35, kali linux.

Last updated: Jul 26, 2018 06:59AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp report Analysis

Hi All, We run BURP scans regularly and have to analyse a lot of false positive due to various payloads included in the burp tool. We need a way to identify the false positive which we have analysed earlier in the new...

Last updated: Jul 24, 2018 01:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Extender Tab "Select File ..." button does NOT open File Explorer on Windows

I have burp suite professional installed on a windows 10 machine and when I go to the extender tab and the go to the options menu and try to select a jython jar file nothing happens when clicking the "Select file ..."...

Last updated: Jul 23, 2018 10:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Random "out-of-band resouce load" nofifications

Not sure if this is a bug, but its the best fitting topic. I am running BURP scans using the Custom Parameter Handler extentions to handle bearer token authentication. Now whe i scan mys site, I get random "out-of-band...

Last updated: Jul 20, 2018 12:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Recovery of Burp project file

Hi, I am using Burp on Windows7. I came across an issue where active scan was in progress and the OS went down. I saved the project once when half of the scan was completed. After restart the machine, the Burp is not able...

Last updated: Jul 20, 2018 06:34AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Bodyless response delayed ~10sec before forwarding the header

Whilst conducting some testing I noticed that for a bodyless response like a 302 (that as per spec does not have a content-length/chunked header) the proxy waits ~10sec before forwarding the header, and when it is forwarded...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2018 09:14AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Error "No response received from remote server." yields status 200

Situation: - configured upstream proxy - proxy is not reachable (not connected to the network) - request arbitrary website (firefox, burp as proxy) - Burp responds with `Error No response received from remote...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2018 03:33PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Target Scope (Basic Config) Exclude From Scope Ignored During Active Scan

Tested on Burp v1.7.32 (cannot update right now from this testing machine) How to Reproduce: 1) Visit a website e.g. http://www.example.com 2) Add the root in scope. "Include In Scope" will show [X]...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2018 09:05PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 129 of 148

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image