Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

BApp Store and Collaborator HTTPS stopped working with 1.7.34

When using Burp internally on our corporate network, I am not longer able to update the BApp Store or use the Burp Collaborator features over our BlueCoat proxy when using version 1.7.34. When I downgrade to 1.7.33 or go...

Last updated: Jul 03, 2018 07:19PM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Suite Pro ignoring BurpSuitePro.vmoptions

Hi Burp experts. Just recently I noticed that Burp is ignoring certain (or maybe all) JVM parameters inside the BurpSuitePro.vmoptions file. I'm usually working in a proxied environment. In order to download/install...

Last updated: Jun 30, 2018 11:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp not scanning json properly

Hi i'm testing a an application who send his data in json format but scanner from burp is not testing correctly... all payloads send from scanner are place it outside the json post. Ex: {"test":"somedata"}' and...

Last updated: Jun 22, 2018 09:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

OS X config loader 'Default to the above in future' does not stick

When I load Burp in OS X, I have to click through the project wizard and the config loader screens every time. In the config loader screen, the default is 'Use Burp defaults' then there's a checkbox 'Default to the above...

Last updated: Jun 22, 2018 09:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Missing information in export of Burp Suite Scanner issues

Hi, I found an issue in the export functionality of Burp Suite Scanner. In detail, the XML export of the issues obtained using the "Actively scan defined insertion points" functionality of the Intruder tool have the...

Last updated: Jun 21, 2018 09:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

BScope.Adware.Spigot & Downloader.Banload.Win32.85513 virus reported

Hi, I downloaded burpsuite_community_windows-x86_v1_7_34.exe version today and was worried that Virustotal flags this program with 2 possible virus/adware. Any explanation on why Virustotal thinks that the program is...

Last updated: Jun 20, 2018 09:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Crashes Canceling Scans / Deleting Results / ETC

Hello, I have noticed that burp will become unresponsive when canceling a large amount of scans, deleting large amount of information from targets, or deselecting all Scan Issues in scanner options. By large amount, I...

Last updated: Jun 09, 2018 10:43PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Allow editing Automatic Project Backup settings while a temporary project is open

This feature should be restricted by licence, not by the type of project that's currently open. If that model is continued, however, the settings should be applicable at the project level, not globally.

Last updated: May 30, 2018 10:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Sending items to intruder breaks known behaviour

When you send a new item to repeater in burp suite a new tab is created and the content from the old one is preserved. This is especially useful since it allows you to keep a history of actions. The same cannot be said for...

Last updated: May 30, 2018 08:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Making posts

When I create some ticket in web GUI = Public post, for a couple of months now I'm taken to the 2nd step, but the Topic automatically changes as well as the subject, which includes message. I'll try to upload screenshot for...

Last updated: May 28, 2018 12:07PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

2 requests with the same URL but different HTTP methods are not getting added to the Site Map

Suppose, we have a GET request and a PUT request with the exact same URL. GET https://test.com/xyz PUT https://test.com/xyz Only one of them( the one that is intercepted/invoked last) gets added to the...

Last updated: May 25, 2018 07:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

input suggestion boxes not being destroyed

Occasionally, an input suggestion box is not destroyed if an item is not selected from it. It then stays on screen on a higher layer than the window that created it, if this is the main Burp window then it gets quite...

Last updated: May 18, 2018 07:48AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | Bug Reports

Slow Website Loading and App Content Loading in iOS Device with Proxy Configured

Hi, I'm using an iMac with the Proxy Listener set up and have set it up correctly on my iOS device. I can see some of the http history appearing in the listener when websites are browsed in the browser, although it is slower...

Last updated: May 17, 2018 01:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Inconsistent Site Map behaviour / missing requests

Our Burp Suite (latest professional, default settings, no extensions) "Site map" shows an inconsistent behavior for displaying or hiding requests (without filter, i.e. "Showing all items"). According to the documentation...

Last updated: May 17, 2018 10:11AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp collaborator issue when using upstream proxy

Dear Sir, I saw that the burp collaborator support upstream proxy during the healt check, in my current setup the health check is fully green. Using our collaborator server. But the in the alert window I continue to...

Last updated: May 15, 2018 02:44PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scope exclude requires include

It seems that the In-Scope defining doesn't allow defining scope using only rules that exclude addresses. A way to circumvent this seems to be to make a single include rule for IP-address range 0.0.0.0/0.

Last updated: May 02, 2018 09:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

discovery scan regards "301 moved permanently" as a success

I've tried using the "discovery" feature but tend to find it's not particularly useful because of its tendency to regard common methods of redirecting to login forms as a "success", meaning it fills the site map with false...

Last updated: May 01, 2018 07:56AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

test

test

Last updated: Apr 30, 2018 09:48AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

test

test

Last updated: Apr 30, 2018 09:28AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

test

test

Last updated: Apr 30, 2018 09:28AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 124 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image