Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Jenkins Jobs ran not coming in Burp Enterprise Scan dashboard

Govind | Last updated: Aug 08, 2019 01:27PM UTC

Hello Team, We have integrated Burp Enterprise with CloudBees Enterprise Jenkins using plugin: Burp Scan. The Jenkins job ran successfully using API. However the Jenkins job details are not displayed on the Burp Enterprise Scan Dashboard. Please let me know if I am missing any details. Thanks, Govind

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 09, 2019 10:51AM UTC

The API scan data will only appear on the dashboard if site matching is switched on. Could you check that the "Display sites generated by the API:" option is ticked below "Automatically create sites for API-generated scans" on the "Sites and scan data" setting page. You can access these settings via the burger menu

Burp User | Last updated: Oct 23, 2019 09:12AM UTC

Hello Liam, I am scanning the below URL from Jenkins job but its not available on Burp Enterprise Scan dashboard, could you please let me know the probable cause. When I scan using below URL from Burp Enterprise the scan was successful. URL: https://pcc-UAT16.inside.ams1907.com/ I replaced the above URL with other URL then the Jenkins job execution available on Burp Enterprise Scan. Thanks, Govind

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 23, 2019 10:19AM UTC

Hi Govind, Is this issue separate to the one that we have been responding to via email?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 24, 2019 07:19AM UTC

Hi Govind, Yes, please share details of the job and site that you are trying to scan. It might be easier to open up a new email conversation about this as we cannot share screenshot etc on the forum.

Burp User | Last updated: Oct 24, 2019 08:42AM UTC

Hello Ben, Yes this separate one. It is happening for other application that we are testing. I created a new site in Burp Enterprise and then also its not coming. If you want I can share the details of Job and Site from Enterprise. Thanks, Govind

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.