Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp is Not Recognizing the Application URLs

Hi, We are a corporate license holder for Burp Suite Professional v 1.7.23. We are using Burp for the first time. Our applications are not being recognized in the tool. Have tried the troubleshoot tips provided in the...

Last updated: Oct 06, 2017 09:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Pen test on Android app using kali linux

Hi, I am new to mobile app pen test Can anyone summarize the steps for conducting pen test on android app using kali linux? Please point me to specific tutorials if that is required to be learnt as novice...

Last updated: Oct 05, 2017 12:47PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

how can I see the app transfer contents with SSL

I want to See android Apps packets content via BurpSuite I’ve installed CA, but there still are some apps can't be seen and even can't load the info. But if I choose Pass SSL, the app still can work well is there any way...

Last updated: Oct 05, 2017 12:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp interception with certificate pinning

Hi, Just want to know how to intercept the mobile app traffic on Burp with certificate pinning ? I believe man-in- the- middle attack setup is not possible with certificate pinning in the app Appreciate quick...

Last updated: Oct 03, 2017 12:25PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Project disappears

Hi, I am saving my project using "Save Copy of Project". How it disappears after some time. I have kept the collaborator feature on while saving the project. Could anyone provide any explanation as why this...

Last updated: Oct 03, 2017 09:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy configuration

I have a Web application that is accessible via a proxy that needs to be configured in browser and it is on 8080 port. How to intercept it using burp suite to get its traffic via 127.0.0.1:8080

Last updated: Sep 28, 2017 10:37AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Help reading reports better to verify issue with manual scanning

After I finished scanning a website, I use the Burp suite reporting tool and save the file with a html file ext. When I going over the reports and someone asked me to verify that issue. The issue is part of filename...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2017 08:59AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Alter the request content sent and received from the scanner

Hi, So I'm trying to write an extender plugin which will decode a fasterinfoset encoded request body before sending it to the scanner so that injection points can be correctly identified. It should then re-encode the...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2017 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Sharing HTTP history of Proxy and Scanner Result

Hi there! We share work on one Web site. So We want to work with Burp suite more than one person. We would like to work while sharing the HTTP history of Proxy and Scanner Result. How can We do it? If We can't, Is...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2017 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

silent install

Is there anyway to perform a silent install of your software?

Last updated: Sep 25, 2017 08:39AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scanning large of threads

Hello needing help with the best way to scan a website that has over 1000 items to scan. Recently, I have been given a task to scan a internal only website. This website has over 1000 items to scan from the scanning...

Last updated: Sep 22, 2017 04:30PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

use burp suite

https://www.?elp.com

Last updated: Sep 21, 2017 09:39PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

URL does not get resolved

Followed the getting started instructions and the intercept tab does display the requests but after I forward through them in Burp the browser does not resolve the URL and instead displays the following: Burp Suite...

Last updated: Sep 19, 2017 11:12AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How Do I get a customer number

How do I get a customer number from email.?

Last updated: Sep 19, 2017 04:56AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

[iOS 8] The client failed to negotiate an ssl connection to ......

Hi there, I got this error even when I followed this link https://support.portswigger.net/customer/portal/articles/1841109-Mobile%20Set-up_iOS%20Device%20-%20Installing%20CA%20Certificate.html and installed the Burp CA...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2017 03:18PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cross-Site Scripting (Stored) Issue Inconsistency

Hello, I ran a scan of an application and a Cross-Site Scripting (Stored) issue was reported at an Informational level. One of the parameters of the PUT request accepted a payload of j5kts<script>alert(1)</script>jveob,...

Last updated: Sep 14, 2017 02:15PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Forward Request to Burp Suite

How to forward request to Burp Suite from browser, if browser proxy settings are disabled due to Group Policy. There is no Connection tab in the IE to set proxy. Please help.

Last updated: Sep 13, 2017 08:41AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Communication to 54.246.133.196

Burp communicates with the IP 54.246.133.196. How can I disable this?

Last updated: Sep 12, 2017 11:15AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How should I config if i need parse https data?

I use Mac + Burpsuite + chrome (v61.0) + SwitchyOmega , and I had tried almost all tutorials to setup CA and it doesn't work. I followed this steps: 1. I access 127.0.0.1:8080 and download the cacert.der CA file. 2. I...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2017 08:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configure Cluster bomb

Let's say I use a cluster bomb attack with the repeater on this request (a quiz in which you can pass by checking the 3 corrects...

Last updated: Sep 08, 2017 11:50PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Page 294 of 322

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image