Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Capturing and modifying javascript in the server response before page is displayed

Hi, I'm trying to modify the Javascript code in the server response before it reaches my browser, but the problem I'm having is that the page loads in the browser while the Javascript is displayed on the Intercept tab. ...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2017 05:06PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Save Project File with BURP API

Hello, In version 1.7.24 the ability to save a copy of a project was added. Is it possible to do this through the BURP API? I am trying to automate the process as much as possible, however this is still a manual...

Last updated: Nov 08, 2017 04:43PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

DNS Configuration for private collaborator server

I have started setup the private collaborator server on Digital Ocean, but I'm very new to DNS configuration stuff. The Burp collaborator health check shows "Verify DNS Interaction" and "We communicated with the...

Last updated: Nov 08, 2017 01:45PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How to i pause request , edit the request and forward it back?

I am trying to pause a request edit the request and forward the request back to web server. Can you can tell me how to do so. Also web pages request are not listing in Burp suite if intercept is on, when i off the...

Last updated: Nov 08, 2017 11:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

SSL Certificate Fatal Error - Burp 1.7.26 Pro version. Is there any issue reported already?

Hi, Very strange to ask this, but have been using Burp Pro version since long 4-5 years approx. All was working fine until BurpSuite 1.7.25. Since BurpSuite 1.7.26, HTTPS Urls from apps(works good through Browsers)...

Last updated: Nov 07, 2017 02:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How to point installer script to correct JRE binaries

Hi there. I'm doing some training w/ a supplied VM that had BurpSuite Free edition pre-installed (v. 1.7.03), and when I tried to launch Burp from CLI or GUI, I was getting errors. After some troubleshooting realized that...

Last updated: Nov 06, 2017 08:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Provision for API testing

Is there any provision for API Testing in Burp ? if yes, please let me know the procedure or any documentation.

Last updated: Nov 03, 2017 09:08AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Log for Extension tool (an interaction between ext tool and burpsuite)

We are running into a unique issue where Burpsuite is reporting no issue (which is not expected - knowing our AUT), and to troubleshoot further is it possible to see details logs between Burp extender tool and Burpsuite? ...

Last updated: Nov 02, 2017 04:29PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I use PKCS#11 under Windows?

Hello, I got an interesting question during a training: which combo of OS and JVM should be used in order to use PKCS#11 certificates under Windows with recent versions of Burp Suite? I looked at the documentation and...

Last updated: Nov 01, 2017 12:28PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite is not working...

Hello, I get Burp Suite free edition to test it in Windows 10 Pro x64, Build 1703 completelly updated in a Dell Inspiron N4050 Intel Core i5 with 8 Gb RAM, enough disk space and Firefox 56.0.1 (64-bits) as my default...

Last updated: Oct 31, 2017 09:13AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Attempting to auto-select SSL parameters for..

Hi , i have an issue with the burp configuration. I have this error Attempting to auto-select SSL parameters for.. and i cannot intercept. Someone can help me? Thanks in advance

Last updated: Oct 30, 2017 07:14PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Deletion of content from website

Can burpsuite be used to delete content from a website? I think I accidentally deleted something from a live one. If it can be used, could you please tell me the way it could be used to delete the contents of a website?...

Last updated: Oct 30, 2017 10:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

updates on latest updates

Hi team, If i buy the professional version of this tool, will i also get the latest patch if their is any upgrade in the system.

Last updated: Oct 30, 2017 09:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

scanner add custom string to each request

Hi, Is there a way to add a custom string to each request submitted using the scanner? I have a customer request that I include a text tag to help them identify the testing traffic from automation. Thanks

Last updated: Oct 25, 2017 08:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

test

Frontline employees are immersed in the day-to-day details of marked technologies, products

Last updated: Oct 23, 2017 01:15PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Installations steps of Brup Suite installation and configuring scanner

Hi All, I new to this product, could any one help me how to install professional edition to scan the vulnerabilities for web site. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ram Mohan

Last updated: Oct 23, 2017 07:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How can I automatically copy, modify, send again every request in burp?

Hi! After sending a request I'd like to resend it automatically with custom transformations (different method, Content-Type, body add or edit). For example I have GET request sent to server and want to resend it again but as...

Last updated: Oct 23, 2017 07:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

SSL session establishment using burp

Hi Team, I just wanted to understand how SSL handshake takes place when burp lies between browser and server. Could you please provide some information on it. Thanks & Regards Geet (Security Ananlyst)

Last updated: Oct 20, 2017 08:55PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How can I use repeaters with the same cookie as the original request ?

I have a question regarding using Cookie. The cookie to be set differs between the Web browser request(Original) and the Repeater request(Repeater). How can I use repeaters with the same cookie as the original request...

Last updated: Oct 11, 2017 09:55AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

vsvs

</textarea><script>alert(document.domain)<script/>

Last updated: Oct 07, 2017 06:13PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 293 of 322

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image