Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Stop other domain in Proxy inrterceptor?

Proxy intercetor keep intercepting other domains in the browser, but i dont want that, i want it to intercept only all requests of www.abc.com only not other websites, how to do this

Last updated: Dec 20, 2017 11:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Active Scanning

While Scanning I want to change a particular parameter value since it gives error if the value is duplicate. How do I change the value while scanning the request?

Last updated: Dec 20, 2017 09:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

<h1>asd</h1>

<h1>admin</h1>

Last updated: Dec 20, 2017 07:49AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

asd

<h1>admin</h1>

Last updated: Dec 20, 2017 07:47AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

sdfdf

<h1>admin</h1>

Last updated: Dec 20, 2017 07:44AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Remove unnecessary data from the project

Hi, is there a way to wipe all the out-of-scope data and the data of certain Burp tools (especially Spider) from a project without saving a project as a new file and then deleting the initial one?

Last updated: Dec 19, 2017 01:50PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

sdfsd

fsdfsdf

Last updated: Dec 19, 2017 12:01PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

dfgdfgg

dfgfgfd

Last updated: Dec 19, 2017 11:56AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CSRF attacks disrupting testing flow

I am having trouble using Burp with my application's CSRF defenses. I can get around these problems by disabling a few features, but I am concerned that I may be approaching this problem the wrong way. My application...

Last updated: Dec 18, 2017 07:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Bulk Export of XML Reporting from Burp Session File

Is there a way to given Burp Suite in Windows or Linux command line arguments such that, given a saved copy of a Burp session, I can dump the XML copy of the report? I have hundreds of reports from multiple projects we...

Last updated: Dec 16, 2017 02:23AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

set a scope and do not logout

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm the problem or if something has changed :-) so let me explain. I'm testing an application where a logout can be done with a URL like www.site.com/index.php?module=Users&action=Logout . In the...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2017 01:52PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Expected a value for option project-file

I am getting the above error whenever I try to load a project from command line in burp. Please let me know how do I get rid of this error or is there any other way of doing this through command line. I am using the...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2017 02:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp error

Hi, I was able to get the scan report by using my own extension. However, yesterday I got following error, and was not able to generate scan report. I did not make any change on the system that installs BURP, the same...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2017 09:26PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How to make Active Scanner avoid to scan files like jpg/css/gif and so on.

How would I do that? I saw few similar questions raised but the support team always finds a way not answer it practically. Can someone help answer this question?

Last updated: Dec 13, 2017 08:50AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Skipping server side tests for .js and .css files

How do I set the active scanner to skip server side tests for all .js and .css files? I currently have the following set with the scanner options tab and its not working: Skip server-side tests for: Parameter = URL...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2017 01:57AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

AMF decoding applied to requests only

Hello, I'm using Burp to proxy some traffic to an AMF gateway. Both requests and responses have the "Content-Type: application/x-amf" header. However, only requests are AMF-decoded . Of course, option "User Options / HTTP...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2017 02:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

unable to access "arcgis.com" url in Burp suite

Hi Team, After i set proxy in browser and access my application am unable to access few functionalities which required third party site/libraries . Brief about issue: To access GIS functionality in my application i...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2017 09:23AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Saving settings between projects

I would like my settings to stay the same between projects. I've saved them and load the JSON file when I create a new project, but nothing seems to save. I assume I am doing something wrong? I'd like the filters I set up on...

Last updated: Dec 05, 2017 09:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I Backup Burp Extenders?

How do I backup Extenders only? When restoring an old state or someone else's state, it tends to revert/change all my currently installed extenders to whatever it was captured in that particular state. After which I restore...

Last updated: Dec 01, 2017 05:01PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot use Burp inside Firefox Quantum. It works on the previous version

I upgraded to Firefox Quantum and since then, I cannot use Burp as it tells me all pages do not have valid certificates. Is it a certificate that I need or are there additional safety measures built into the new browser that...

Last updated: Dec 01, 2017 08:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 291 of 322

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image