Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Suite 2020.4

Recently I have downloaded burp suite 2020.4 but it gives me a java error.I know that burp no longer support java version 8, but is there any way i can run burp 2020.4.

Last updated: May 18, 2020 08:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

After reboot the machine, need to upload license again?

hello sir im apologize about this, but my machin is not responding so im reboot that, then im visit the burp host they must me to upload the license again, but after im upload the license why the license has...

Last updated: May 18, 2020 08:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Get theVerify DNS interaction part working for my private Burp Collaborator

I have seen this question asked many times but none of the results worked for me and i have looked at your article for Deploying a private Burp Collaborator Server. So i have an ubuntu server on AWS. When i run...

Last updated: May 15, 2020 06:03PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

My trial licensed has Requires activation

hello sir i have problem with my trial on burpsuite enterprise, first im installing the burp on my server but i choise to install [1] Enterprise server and web server only, then i try to scanning the example website, but...

Last updated: May 15, 2020 08:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Feeling a little burned

Paid $399, only to get an email that says sorry there was a problem with your order. But that did not stop them from taking my money. I am $399 poorer and no license. How do I get my money back RIGHT NOW! If not will I...

Last updated: May 15, 2020 07:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

The portal suddenly shows license requires activation

Hello Support, Not sure why but the portal all of a sudden shows to reactivate the license again. and even after opening proxy connection, it's not able to update. Regards gaurav

Last updated: May 15, 2020 07:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Get ride of all out of scope traffics

I set up the scope and when I turn on "Intercept" and manually clicking "Forward" button. There are too many out of scope traffics are intercepted and waiting for manual forward. Any easy way to remove all the out of...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 05:45PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I'm not able to download Professional Version.

Hi Team, I have requested for Professional version & License.. Within a day, I got the same but when I click on download Software, i'm not able to download the requested version i.e professional.. Only community version...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 05:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Complete the course

I have completed this course and got the redirection to work multiple times but its not changing it to complete https://portswigger.net/web-security/request-smuggling/exploiting/lab-perform-web-cache-poisoning

Last updated: May 14, 2020 04:05PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Install and configure BurpSuite Pro that we just purchased

Need assistnace on Install and configure BurpSuite Pro that we just purchased

Last updated: May 14, 2020 02:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Run Burp using terminal only

We need to perform testing on a remote linux server,using putty. We only have access to system through putty. How do I use burp only through linux terminal (i.e. putty)? i.e. commands for tasks such as - -Create...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 01:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Upload File to Burp Collaborator

How do I upload a file to the Burp collaborator for testing XXE exfiltration? Is it possible with the public collaborator or must a private collaborator server be launched? The issue with launching the private server lies in...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 12:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Auditing stops due to token expiring

Website assigns a token once a client logs in. During the auditing stage this token is expiring and the audit fails. Example of issues log: Info Task 3 Paused due to error: 12 consecutive audit items have...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 10:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Recommended Scan Config settings?

We are currently using for Enterprise: Audit Checks - all except time-based detection methods Audit Checks - passive Crawl strategy - faster This config scans much much quicker than our previous tool (most site scans...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 08:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Professional with TLS_PSK

Hello all, I am testing out software that utilizes the TLS_PSK_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x008c) cipher suite. However, Burp does not see this as a valid cipher. I have tried enabling all TLS suites in the Project Options and...

Last updated: May 14, 2020 08:15AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Deleted my test account wiener:peter

How do i reset the lab?

Last updated: May 13, 2020 07:35PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Can't Active license

Hi support Team I have problem with active license key. When i active my license the burp site have state Pending "Status: Requires Activations". I tried telnet to portswigger.net port 443 its worked Pls check

Last updated: May 13, 2020 10:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lost communication with BurpSuite

We are facing an issue "Lost communication with BurpSuite" while scanning after couple of hours. (Persistent issue) Our setup is like, The Burp tooling is hosted in 1 azure VM and application is hosted on another azure...

Last updated: May 13, 2020 10:32AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Authentication issue

In burp suite enterprise, I have given the username and password in Application login to scan the website.But, it throws the warning "GraphQL error: User not permitted to create application logins for this site". How to...

Last updated: May 13, 2020 08:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Deleted my test account wiener:peter

How do i reset the lab?

Last updated: May 12, 2020 05:08PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 218 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image