Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

CodePath And Hall Of Fame Possible Error

DeadliftingDad | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 04:01AM UTC

Hi there! I'm applying for a CodePath's CyberSec course. I completed what needed to be done here: https://courses.codepath.org/snippets/cybersecurity_university/prework I cracked the dummy account and logged in successfully. However, when I check the "Hall of Fame" I don't see my name, or anything pop up that says "You" in the orange icon. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Or perhaps does it take some time to populate the list?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 11:35AM UTC

Hi, Is the account that you are using tied to the email address you used to create this message? If so, it does not appear that you have solved any of the Web Academy labs. Can you confirm both whether this is the same email address and that you observed the "solved" message being displayed in the lab?

DeadliftingDad | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 03:29PM UTC

Good morning Ben, Yes, the email I used to to solve the lab and post the message are the same.. I had to login using my email to access the lab

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 03:39PM UTC

Hi, Thank you for the confirmation. As noted in my initial message, there are no solved labs associated with the account that you are using, which could be the reason for you not having a rank yet. From having a brief look at the lab that you were trying to solve - can you confirm that you used the discovered credentials to login and, once logged in, also clicked the "My Account" section of the lab? Once you did this, you should have observed an orange banner in the lab itself detailing that the lab had been successfully solved - do you recall if you observed this?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.