Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Engagement tools > Content discovery to site map

Hello, I just discovered this awesome feature in the engagements tools. The only "problem" is How to add the discovered content to the main site map?? I checked the "Add discovered content to the suite site map" and...

Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 02:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp intruder match/replace invalid regex

burp intruder's match/replace rule applies for FILE} but says invalid regex for {FILE}.

Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 11:13AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Exclude CSS Files [Burp Suite Enterprise]

How can I exclude CSS files from being crawled and audited in Burp Suite Enterprise? The configuration settings are not as granular as in Burp Suite Pro. Thank you.

Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 11:13AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise Graphql Retrieve Evidence Request / Response

Hi, I'm trying to return the evidence request/response from Burp Enterprise using the query getIssue from following the documentation, however, all I get is an error outlining the fields are undefined. Can I get an...

Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 09:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How I can automate OWASP A5: Broken Access Control testing with Burp Pro?

We are trying to cover all OWASP TOP 10 issues, and right now I investigating the possibility to automate Broken Access Control testing. Is there any possibility to do it with Burp Pro?

Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 10:53AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp v2020.12.1 is not able to detect vulnerability in JS apps

Hi, I've been testing the latest version of Burp and I was not able to get any vulnerability reported against JS application. I was using multiple JS vulnerable apps, the most known one being JuiceShop...

Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 10:37AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

CodePath And Hall Of Fame Possible Error

Hi there! I'm applying for a CodePath's CyberSec course. I completed what needed to be done here: https://courses.codepath.org/snippets/cybersecurity_university/prework I cracked the dummy account and logged in...

Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 03:43PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Stored XSS in JSON and sequence of events

I have a query on this approach. - I have a form submit operation, which calls makes JSON call to POST the data in DB. - Response of that JSON is either true / false and hence input payload is not returned - I am able to...

Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 03:43PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

CLI/REST option available for Sequencer?

Please let us know if we can achieve Manual Sequencer via a CLI option or a Rest option.

Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 09:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cert

i can not downloading CA for community edition burp. please help me to get over.

Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 08:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: HTTP request smuggling, basic CL.TE vulnerability

I have been using the following request but I am still unable to smuggle a request to the backend server. What am I doing wrong here? POST / HTTP/1.1 Host:...

Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I do all steps to use burp suite community addition but I can't access website through burp suite

How can I solve it? I am in trouble with it. I've been trying for 2 weeks but still I can't.

Last updated: Jan 11, 2021 10:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to Debug Recorded Login Playback Capability

Hello, I'm running into some problems trying to get the very new Recorded Login capability to work with a web application. One issue I'm having is that when using the "Replay" button to debug a Recorded Login script,...

Last updated: Jan 11, 2021 09:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

While using Burp Suite Enterprise trial

When I am setting up my android using proxy settings internet not working on my phone and I am not able to see request. I am new on this, please help. Best Regards, Naveen

Last updated: Jan 11, 2021 09:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Problem buying Burp Pro License

I have just bought the BURP PRO but I got an email saying "We are really sorry but there seems to be a problem with your order for Burp Suite Professional. One of the Customer Happiness team is looking into this for you and...

Last updated: Jan 08, 2021 11:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to automatically check for new versions of Burp Suite?

Hello, Does portswigger has a status page where it is shown the last version number of Burp Suite, either HTML or API? My Burp Suite Professional runs on a container in a network without internet access, for security...

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 06:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Webservers and technologies used by Burp Enterprise?

Our security team wants to know what webservers and technologies are used by Burp Enterprise on our RHEL 7 server. Are any of the webservers in use? Apache Apache Struts Apache Tomcat JBoss Jetty Nginx Other Web...

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 04:33PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Regarding license key upload

Hi, I am using the trial enterprise version on a Mac machine. After successful install when I opened on browser burp suite asking to upload the license key which I downloaded from my account. After uploading the key text...

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 03:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Add the new users for the 3 licences that we have

We have 3 licence purchased and i am going to add 2 more users for login add access the licence details. How can i do this?

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 02:28PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Add the new users for the 3 licences that we have

We have 3 licence purchased and i am going to add 2 more users for login add access the licence details. How can i do this?

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 02:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 177 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image