Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Regarding license key upload

Hi, I am using the trial enterprise version on a Mac machine. After successful install when I opened on browser burp suite asking to upload the license key which I downloaded from my account. After uploading the key text...

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 03:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Add the new users for the 3 licences that we have

We have 3 licence purchased and i am going to add 2 more users for login add access the licence details. How can i do this?

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 02:28PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Add the new users for the 3 licences that we have

We have 3 licence purchased and i am going to add 2 more users for login add access the licence details. How can i do this?

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 02:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Silent Installation for BurpSuite Enterprise Edition

Hi, I am planning to install BSEE for an environment in my company and I would like to know if there is a way that I could run the shell script "burp_enterprise_linux_v2020_11.sh" by passing the input values as...

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 09:27AM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 10 Community replies | How do I?

Discover content requests with cookies

Hello, Is it possible to "Discover Content" using valid cookies to test for authenticated pages? I've run several sessions after using the "Discover Content" context menu from a request with a valid cookie, however the...

Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 04:36AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Content Discovery

Hello. I am a budding Bug Bounty Hunter and I have a question. Can I get into trouble by using Burp Suite's Content Discovery tool?

Last updated: Jan 06, 2021 03:28PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

unableto capture webgoat request in burpsuite running in kali vbox

iam unable to capture webgoat request running in VM in kali linux wherein am able to capture other websites request from the new tab of same firefox browser please help

Last updated: Jan 06, 2021 01:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Problem Solving Some XSS Labs

Hello, I've had problems with some (not all) of the XSS labs, where I solve the lab and yet the solution doesn't register. I even followed the steps in the solution word for word and its still not solved. I've encountered...

Last updated: Jan 06, 2021 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to automatically check for new versions of Burp Suite?

Hello, Does portswigger has a status page where it is shown the last version number of Burp Suite, either HTML or API? My Burp Suite Professional runs on a container in a network without internet access, for security...

Last updated: Jan 06, 2021 08:10AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Regex Active Scanner

Hello, I am a bit struggling to set a regex to match for filetypes and avoiding the Active Scanner to scan files like jpg/css/gif and so on. I created a rule like the to exclude URL path filenames with regext \.jpg$ but...

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 02:52PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Problem Solving Some XSS Labs

Hello, I've had problems with some (not all) of the XSS labs, where I solve the lab and yet the solution doesn't register. I even followed the steps in the solution word for word and its still not solved. I've encountered...

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 02:40PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to run Burp together with v2ray proxy (v2ray needed to bypass chinese censorship)

Hello guys, I have trouble configuring Burp when running v2ray proxy at the same time trough firefox as Socks host on port 1080 as Socks 5. I need v2ray to bypass chinese firewall. I use firefox version 83.0 Linux...

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 11:57AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

selenium integration with burp suite

Dear Team, I want to integrate selenium with burp suite for manual penetration testing automation. kindly guild me on this.

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 11:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Inconsistent handling of exceptional input - How does the email work?

I've completed the lab by following the solution, but I didn't completely understand how it works. I registered using the template very-long-string@dontwannacry.com.your-email-id.web-security-academy.net The admin panel...

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 11:28AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

license transfer?

I have two user licenses for Burp Suite Pro registered to me. I have changed positions at my work, and need to make sure my old team can continue using the licenses without any EULA violations. Is there any means of...

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 08:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Need Help related to lab "Forced OAuth profile linking"

Hi... i have been doing subject lab. i have been unable to grab the theme of CSRF in this lab. as we got a authorization-code and after carrying the same request how do i got the admin logged in with social media...

Last updated: Jan 05, 2021 08:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

license transfer?

I have two user licenses for Burp Suite Pro registered to me. I have changed positions at my work, and need to make sure my old team can continue using the licenses without any EULA violations. Is there any means of...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2021 05:30PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp intruder multiple request

hello Is there a way to serialize requests in an intruder Example I want to send an A request with a variable load After that, send a request B with a fixed load Is there a way to send requests like this?

Last updated: Jan 04, 2021 01:49PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Requests showing -1 status and response length

Requests not returning any response after executing. When i installed logger++ , it shows me Requests showing -1 status and response length.

Last updated: Jan 04, 2021 12:13PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Professional Commands ?

Hello Burp crew i do plan to get the professional edition of this product and my question is to you. I am currently working in Parrot OS to do all my ethical hacking and so on. So once i purchase the professional what are...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2021 09:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 178 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image