Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

License key

If I remove a burpsuite pro key from computer A and then use the same key in computer B, is this key still valid? Replacing the computer may face this problem.

Last updated: May 24, 2021 08:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

unable to forward request

Hey, I'm currently using burp community edition v2021.5.1 in windows 10 and I'm unable to send forward request after intercept the request, i checked all proxy setting in burp as well as browser but still stuck . Some...

Last updated: May 24, 2021 07:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Haven't received licence key for Pro trial version

hi, I Haven't received license key for Pro trial version that I have installed after registration. please send it Thnanks

Last updated: May 24, 2021 07:40AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Figure out why a Burp Suite Enterprise scan failed

We have a few Burp Suite Enterprise scans that fail after they have run for a few hours and have found a number of items. They complete some times but fail other time. One of them is...

Last updated: May 21, 2021 03:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

not intercepting android traffic

i tried everthing specifed in burp documentation but still burp is not intercepting the android mobile traffic. i checked in cmd and it says that its listening to 0.0.0.0:8082 but can not obtain the ownership information....

Last updated: May 21, 2021 03:17PM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | How do I?

Trying to enable Native REST API via CLI arguments

Follow below steps make the settings under User Options - > Misc - > REST API enable "Service running" enable "Allow access with out API key" Now save with "Save Options" to save the json file. let the name of the json...

Last updated: May 21, 2021 02:38PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Add an additional user

Hi Support, we need to add an additional user to the portal to manage our license. Is there a way to add a second account instead of change the current one? Thank you. Paolo

Last updated: May 21, 2021 10:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reset my lab

Please reset the lab. https://ac9f1f541f6921fc80432e03004b0055.web-security-academy.net

Last updated: May 21, 2021 09:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Bad Gateway 502

Hi, I've set up portswigger in Azure and gone to the default IP, 10.0.0.10 and I get the Bad Gateway 502 error. The database is Postgres V11 and the URL for the template is...

Last updated: May 21, 2021 07:36AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | How do I?

Change Account Name

Hi Support, I want to change my account name from "Shabih Anwar" to "Stack Sharp". Can you please make this change? Thanks Mohammad Ahsan StackSharp LLC 212-844-9324

Last updated: May 21, 2021 07:18AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Lab - Exploiting Java deserialization with Apache Commons

Hi, I'm trying to solve the lab with the help of the Java Deserialization Scanner extension as for some reason I couldn't property encode the payload into base64 with the command mentioned in the solutions. When I do the...

Last updated: May 21, 2021 12:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept Local host sites for testing Collaborator Client

Hello all, I am trying to use my intranet site to test External service interaction (HTTP) using collaborator client. This is what the scenario looks like : 1) Application is hosted in an intranet server. 2) Burp...

Last updated: May 20, 2021 08:32PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Purchased a new license and it isn't showing up.

My company works through a 3rd party to manage our accounts and licenses and they recently purchased us 2 - 1 year licenses (which I have a receipt for), but the license is not showing up in our account on Burp Suite. How...

Last updated: May 20, 2021 02:26PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Setting a CAA record using the private collaborator

Hello. I wish to set a CAA record using my private Collaborator server. To create an SSL certificate, my provider requires a valid, resolving CAA record on the (sub)domain I'm running my Collaborator on. How do I set custom...

Last updated: May 20, 2021 11:51AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Setup BURP Enterprise In a Docker Container

BURP Suite Enterprise Edition can be configured in a Docker Container

Last updated: May 20, 2021 10:28AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Ignore Insertion Points

Many of the extensions that I use don't ignore parameters that I have specified in the scan settings, specifically "ignore insertion points". Is there an API that extensions can use to read that config setting and act...

Last updated: May 20, 2021 09:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do I start my free trial of professional?

It is asking me for a license key. I gave it my gmail account and it said it was not a company email, but I am not part of a company; I would be using burp as a freelancer.

Last updated: May 20, 2021 07:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept Local host sites for testing Collaborator Client

Hello all, I am trying to use my intranet site to test External service interaction (HTTP) using collaborator client. This is what the scenario looks like : 1) Application is hosted in an intranet server. 2) Burp...

Last updated: May 19, 2021 04:04PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

web cache poisoning with query

I have enabled the burp and reload tha lab Step 1: I sent the get request to repeater and send to see response Step2: in response the cache is not hit I tried for a hour but its not hitting

Last updated: May 19, 2021 02:54PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Mobile app

We are licensed for Burpsuite enterprise and would like to scan a mobile app. please assist.

Last updated: May 19, 2021 07:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 153 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image