Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp suite with mozilla firefox

Whenever I am opening a site in firefox by using burp suite, it is saying untrusted network/certificate??? Please tell how to rectify this??

Last updated: May 19, 2021 04:15AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Brup show android app traffic

I using ssl CertificatePinning and host name verification in my android app. but brup show my app troffic. how can i prevent to show traffic on brup ? (i install ca in android emulator). android version is 6.

Last updated: May 18, 2021 02:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Regarding scan options in the tool

Hi I am new to Burp suite . I had a query regarding the scan options provided in the tool I see that there are options like 'New live task' and 'New scan' . 1 . What is the importance of live scan ? How different it...

Last updated: May 18, 2021 10:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Autheticated Scanning using Burpsuite

Hi, I believe you were supporting authenticated scanning during the Evaluation period for Burp suite Enterprise application. We tried to do security scanning using your tool but it didn't seem to do authenticated...

Last updated: May 18, 2021 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Autorize for Burp

Hello guys, I wanted to use Autorize today, but I have the problem that just no Requests are logged by Autorize. i configured everything according to the official Guide, but I dont see a single Request in the Autorize...

Last updated: May 18, 2021 09:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

10 consecutive audit items have failed in some website.

The scan fail with message (10 consecutive audit items have failed.) How can I do?

Last updated: May 18, 2021 08:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Different answers with and without burp proxy

Hi, I found crlf on website through firefox with burp. All works fine, but when I disable the proxy via burp, the attack does not work. Attack successfully runs without a proxy if http/2 is forcibly disabled in browser...

Last updated: May 18, 2021 08:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I bypass a certian amount of OTP attemtps?

Im attemting an attack but after a few OTP tries, the target says I have tried too many times and that I should try again later. How can I go about this?

Last updated: May 17, 2021 03:11PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Using Burp Intruder threads option

Hello, I installed the last update of Burp suite professional and I noticed the thread option that was on the Intruder under the 'options' tab disappeared. Please let me know how can I control the threads number on the...

Last updated: May 17, 2021 02:40PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Need to change my Name

Hi Support Team, I like to change my User Name from "HawkFlight" to my real name "Mohammad Rehan". Please advice or change the name. Thanks

Last updated: May 17, 2021 01:52PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

SSL Certificate

Hello. Im tryring to filter secure pages with burp suite. I tried to install the burps certificate: -Configured the proxy of the explorer(Chrome) -Then entered on http://burp/ -Downloaded the certificate. Then when i...

Last updated: May 17, 2021 10:20AM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

License excited

Hello, We have a problem because we have registered too many devices on the license. Please allow us to register more devices or delete all devices that are now registered so we can put new ones. Thanks. Best regards.

Last updated: May 17, 2021 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

android device not connect proxy on burpsuite

hello sir I have problems when configuring the device with Burpsuite, Previously there were no problems and it was smooth when intercepting the app and burp, but when I made a few changes to the webserver and this has...

Last updated: May 17, 2021 10:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Broken brute-force protection, multiple credentials per request

When I am trying to paste all the list of passwords it is giving error as specified below.I observed that for any content-length beyond 224 is is giving this error.I am not sure if my observation is wrong and may be...

Last updated: May 17, 2021 08:51AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Exploiting XXE using external entities to retrieve files

Relevant Links: https://portswigger.net/web-security/xxe https://portswigger.net/web-security/xxe/lab-exploiting-xxe-to-retrieve-files I am trying to complete this lab and I an unsure what I am doing wrong. Any help...

Last updated: May 16, 2021 12:08PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Upload license key is failed

I download the license key from "Download license" on My Account Page. On http://localhost:8080/onboarding I press "Upload license key" and select above license key But the following dialog is displayed. There was...

Last updated: May 14, 2021 09:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Basic clickjacking with CSRF token protection deleted wiener account by mistake

hey Basic clickjacking with CSRF token protection deleted wiener account by mistake i even restated my session again but no response . I even tried restarting my PC after sometime it is till not working.

Last updated: May 14, 2021 07:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Moving Burp Suite to Different Computer

How do I move Burp Suite Professional to a different Computer (laptop)? Thanks

Last updated: May 13, 2021 03:08PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Community Edition

Hello everyone what are the exact terminal commands to update the latest version ?

Last updated: May 13, 2021 01:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Do I need a swap space when installing the agent of the Burp Suite Enterprise Edition in Linux?

If I install the agent of the Burp Suite Enterprise Edition on the linux, I need 8GB of ram, so should I set the swap space to 10GB? Or don't I have to use swap space at the agent machine?

Last updated: May 13, 2021 12:05PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 154 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image