Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Risks involved while scanning production environment

Are there any risks involved while scanning the production environment using Burp suite pro ? I have heard lot of issues from people reporting that it leads to data corruption and such issues.Just need to be sure if such...

Last updated: Jul 14, 2021 08:47AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Solve Connection Reset Error

Burp Suite Professional Error Connection reset

Last updated: Jul 13, 2021 01:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Issue in capturing.

Hello Team, Please help me to fix the issue. I had successfully configured the burp suite community edition, but while the intercept is on my firefox browser is continuous buffering. I'm not able to capture the...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2021 09:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How can I trigger an active scan for specific host from cmd

Hi Team, I am trying to find the way to trigger an active scan for a specific host from command line /any automated way. I came across carborator but it is doing crawl and audit, so I am loosing the credentials sent via...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2021 08:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to view time delays between requests and responses in Intruder attacks?

Please mention an easy-to-understand and detailed solution to find the option to enable a column on intruder to see time delays between requests and responses in intruder attack. Was going through this lab...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2021 08:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configure burp for running EXE

In our web application from one of the screen we schedule one task which calls one EXE which is placed on the server where the application is hosted, on Burp suite only the request of web pages are appearing but we are not...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2021 07:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burpsuite_community_linux_v2021_6_2.sh not updating even after running update bash script

https://gyazo.com/5f873a114d777a968ab0ed61d1326e48 Hi, from this screenshot, after I have updated burpsuite to the latest version and running the bash script, it still shows the old edition after I started burpsuite. How...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2021 07:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Querying database type/version with MYSQL

Hello, I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I have tried it over and over and made sure I was doing everything from the videos but I still keep getting internal server error. I dont understand why. Here is my...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 03:38PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Are all the labs solvable with community edition?

I've been learning to use Burp Suite and It is a super fun tool to pick up in my spare time. Will I be able to solve all the training labs with the community edition tool? I just plan on learning it for fun.

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 03:16PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BP - PRO license

Hello, today i bought PRO license and it was on my personal email. I dont want it on company but for personal purposes. Its on the same e-mail as my account is registered. Can you fix it, i need it ASAP. Thanks HH

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 01:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot solve Multistep Clickjacking lab

I am trying to solve Multistep clickjacking lab but i cannot. I fell i have given the correct values. Below is the code. Can you please help me on this. <style> iframe { position:relative; ...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 10:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Integration with azure

Burp Suite Enterprise integrates with Azure Pipeline / Azure DevOps

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 09:35AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Intruder Problem

Why does intruder not accept Arabic characters?

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 09:24AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Web Secuirty Academy- Exploiting XSS to perform CSRF

I am having trouble determing where to put the token within the payload given in the solution: <script> var req = new XMLHttpRequest(); req.onload = handleResponse; req.open('get','/email',true);...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 08:51AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

Multi License for Burp Suite Pro

Hello Team Support, I have a concern about activating the multi-license. I have a license for 03 users. I have installed it on 03 local computers, but now I want to install it on the 4th computer and deactivate the...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 08:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Getting burp to work with java 16

Heya there, I've been trying for a while to launch burp but it tells me to use --illegal-access=permit. Problem is, when i do it tells me that illegal-access is deprecated, or that its unrecognized. Any help at all is...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Notice of address change

Dear Support, Hi, this is Minori Ida from DeNA Co.,Ltd. Please change your registered address in order to relocate the head office. ▼new address 40F, Shibuya Scramble Square, 2-24-12, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo...

Last updated: Jul 12, 2021 07:56AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Licence

Hope Everyone Doing Well My Email is: mostafa.abdalsalam2000@gmail.com and I changed it to be my business email mostafaabdelsalam@paymob.com I Have An Order to Buy a burp suite professional license but is not proceed...

Last updated: Jul 11, 2021 11:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Problem with Burp Suite Professional subscription

Hello, I have subscribed to Burp Suite Professional subscription and the payments completely sent to burp suite, They sent me email that the subscription was failed and an agent will contact you but there's no any response...

Last updated: Jul 11, 2021 11:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CSRF PoC

Hi Team sorry for to many question but I have to ask about CSRF Poc in burp.this is standard form: <!-- CSRF PoC - generated by Burp Suite Professional --> <body> <script>history.pushState('', '',...

Last updated: Jul 09, 2021 03:31PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Page 143 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image