Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Reset an exercise

Hi team, could you help with resetting this completed lab for me please? Would like to have another attempt at it. Thanks.

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 04:41PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Use PKI certs for login

When using the burp browser or using external browser when trying to connect to a site that uses PKI user certs for authentication I get the "No supported CertificateVerify signature algorithm for RSA key". I have installed...

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 01:44PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Getting multiple URL's in burp collaborator client

First of all thank you guys for so much interactive content, loved it very much! The problem is that every time I try to copy an URL in burp collaborator client it gives different subdomain. Now in the option NUMBER TO...

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 10:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Match and Replace

Hello I have a dynamic value from response "subscription_left":9963785} 9963785 is dynamic value, How can I replace it to my static value? via Match and Replace Thanks.

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 10:01AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

run on bsd

hello. any solution to run on netbsd, openjdk11.0.11? -- Could not start Burp: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unsupported platform NetBSD - burpsuite_pro_v2.1.07.jar -- Could not start Burp:...

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 09:58AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

P grep

I do not exactly understand how evaluate the P grep in intruder result. Whenever intruder sometimes run, P grep columns occurs and some of the lines get exaggarated numbers such as some of them have 255+ and others show...

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 09:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CSRF lab-no-defenses

This Lab is not marking as solved even though made correct attack and the email change successfully. What can i do? First i think i was doing something wrong but I check the lab solution multiple time still the lab not...

Last updated: Jan 26, 2022 09:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept client javascript from proxy-intercept

I am testing a website that performs some client-side validation using javascript. I seem to recall that there is a setting to intercept javascript in the request area of the proxy intercept. When I currently enable...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2022 05:06PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise Licence activation Check Plz~

Due to an installation problem, I used the license several times yesterday/today. As a result, the license seems to have been deactivated. It is the same even if you obtain a license from the site again and...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2022 10:40AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Client TLS Certificate

Burp -> User option -> Client TLS Certificates I am getting an error "Failed to load certificate: DerValue: getBigIntegerInternal, not expected 48" trying to upload an .p12 file. What are the possible reasons? Thanks...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2022 10:16AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to bypass CRL validation

Hi all, I am running into an issue when using an invisible burp proxy. My app couldn't communicate with my server through the invisible burp proxy due to below error message. I guess my app failed to validate CRL info of...

Last updated: Jan 24, 2022 03:18PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Font Burp

I use Burp Edition newest. The font in window is very small and bold. My OS: Ubuntu 21.04. This is a screenshot https://i.ibb.co/ynnBDWW/Screenshot-from-2022-01-23-14-50-43.png. How to fix it, thank you very much.

Last updated: Jan 24, 2022 02:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

shortcut key not working

Hi , I am working with burpsuit community edition to practice labs , but I am not able to use shortcut ("ctrl+shift+u")to url encode and decode stuffs. just wnated to know if this feature is available with community edition...

Last updated: Jan 24, 2022 01:18PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy HTTP History Not Showing All GET Requests

Hello, I have been trying to work on one of the labs using BurpSuite. Link Here: https://portswigger.net/web-security/authentication/multi-factor/lab-2fa-broken-logic The problem I am running into is that I should...

Last updated: Jan 21, 2022 07:28PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Delete portswigger academy account

Please delete my portswigger academy

Last updated: Jan 21, 2022 11:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Edition v2021.8.1 Update Fail

Hi! We updated the Burp Suite Enterprise Edition v2021.8.1 to v2021.12.1. Normally, the update progress has been completed and the web service has been running normally, but Version maintains v2021.8.1. The same is...

Last updated: Jan 21, 2022 09:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error inside Lab

Hello, Just now I'm with the lab "SQL injection attack, listing the database contents on non-Oracle databases" when execute the payload...

Last updated: Jan 20, 2022 02:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to show help due to Burp Browser Error

Dear colleagues, I have subject message when I try to use Burp Help I run the advice of using Embedded Browser Health Check and resaults are: Checking platform supported Success Checking browser...

Last updated: Jan 20, 2022 02:04PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Installing Burp via commandline with upstream proxy

Hello, My current problem is the communication between the activationserver and Burp. Because Burp sits behind a proxy I made a config file which contains: { "user_options":{ "connections":{ ...

Last updated: Jan 20, 2022 02:03PM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Getting error while uploading license key for Burp Suite enterprise trial

Error: There was a problem checking your license, Please download your license key from your account and try again.

Last updated: Jan 20, 2022 01:53PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 113 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image