Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

License key wasn't accepted after reinstall

Hi team.. I installed Burp Enterprise on one server and it was working fine. I tried to scan our web application (with login and password) and Burp Log showed error "libatk-1.0.so.0" (same problem from post "Unable to...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2022 08:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Issues with 'Blind SQL injection with out-of-band interaction' Lab

Hello PortSwigger Team, It seems that the recommended solution is not working correctly for me. I do currently have the professional edition of the Burp Suite and I am replacing the...

Last updated: Feb 03, 2022 08:48PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Create a new Object for burp.IHttpRequestResponse

Hi Team, One of my requirement is to add sitemap with a given byte[] request and byte[] response. I have tried calling the below method. IBurpExtenderCallbacks.getCallbacks().addToSiteMap(httpRequestResponse); I have...

Last updated: Feb 03, 2022 11:56AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise licensing when I need to tear down and rebuild Enterprise & Agent servers

Hi Team. We have a requirement to tear down and spin up new servers in our environment on a scheduled basis. How does Burp Enterprise licensing work in this case? Do I need to re-apply existing licenses on my Enterprise &...

Last updated: Feb 03, 2022 09:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab Not Responding

Http Request muggling Lab 2 reeturns error when ent the smuggling request. The Response is: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff Connection:...

Last updated: Feb 03, 2022 09:11AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | How do I?

Burp professional - updates and BApp store not working - proxy

Hi, We have a challenge with updating the Burp suite professional and connecting to BApp store. Our machines are behind corporate proxy with SSL inspection turned on, do this cause a problem with the updates and connecting...

Last updated: Feb 02, 2022 01:17PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

cross site scripting (dom)

hi there burp is giving me this Issue detail The application may be vulnerable to DOM-based cross-site scripting. Data is read from window.location.pathname and passed to the 'append()' function of JQuery. Issue...

Last updated: Feb 02, 2022 11:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

how do we calculate value for tranfer encoding??

POST / HTTP/1.1 Host: your-lab-id.web-security-academy.net Content-length: 4 Transfer-Encoding: chunked 87 GET /admin/delete?username=carlos HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost Content-Type:...

Last updated: Feb 02, 2022 11:53AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

New Users Access Issues

Hi, I have administrator access for Burp Suite Enterprise, I have created new user account for my team members and gave them administrator access in Burp Suite Enterprise, users received the email with the password link,...

Last updated: Feb 02, 2022 10:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Change default port for Burp Enterprise after installation

Hi, I am evaluating Burp Enterprise and kept default port 8080 while installing. After a while, I installed some another application which runs on 8080. Now I am facing a port conflict issue in running Burp Enterprise. Can...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2022 04:43PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Find Uncompleted Academy Topics

Hi, Very tiny problem. I can tell from the % complete guide that I am 98% done with all topics. Problem is, search as I might, I can't find those missing last two percent. Is there an easy way to do this? I wish there...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2022 09:39AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Load a saved item (e.g. request)

Hi! This might be a basic question, but I recently saved a bunch of requests and I would like to load them back into the repeater for example or just otherwise be able to share them in a human readable format with the...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2022 09:03AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Issue in solving Multistep Clickjacking

values , as the 'click me' div elements line up with the buttons that need to be clicked but it's still not getting solved. Below is the code. Please help me on this. <style> iframe { ...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 06:49PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

IP spoofing

I want to send a request to a website but also i want to my real IP be hidden in other words can i change my real ip from tcp packets inside burp suite? *i tried VPN and sent a reqest to a webserver then in the response,...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 04:19PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Request a fully-featured trial of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition

Attempting to register for a trial license via URL https://portswigger.net/burp/enterprise/trial but not accepting my work email address, being prompted with "Please enter a valid business email address" Can you please...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 01:25PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Trial version of pro BURP

Hello. I'am going through academy and faced with trouble when I need to use pro version of burp to solve some modules. So I decided to try a trial free version of pro Burp but I don't understand how I can get it. Even try...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 01:06PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Is there a way to copy text that retains prettified formatting?

Burp recently introduced native support for the prettified view that automatically indents responses in formats such as json. However, if I select what's on the screen and copy it, I end up with the raw unformatted...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 12:49PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Application gives 500 internal server only when I use Burp

Hi , I am using burp for all my applications I am working on and it works totally fine. But for one single domain it returns a 500 internal server when I use burp , if I turn the proxy off then the application loads fine...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 11:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

How can I install burpsuite in Docker container ?

hello everyone, I'm trying to install Burpsuite Pro version inside Docker image but after running `installer.sh` I get an Error about "libfreetype.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory", also I...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 10:55AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

HTTP smuggling

"HTTP smuggling" I have some difficulty understanding the purpose of this attack. If we can't use directly sql injection Can this attack allow us to use sql injection?

Last updated: Jan 31, 2022 08:35AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 111 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image