Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

CSRF

I have a question about some webapplications that for changing passwords of users need to users enter their old password: If a webapplication requier old password of users is it possible to reset a victim's pasword through...

Last updated: Feb 22, 2022 09:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

some questions about using burp suite professional

Hello. I have some questions about using burp suite professional . My questions : 1)How to fix high memory usage of Burp suite professional ? It uses decent memory and computer freezes while Burp suite is working. I have...

Last updated: Feb 21, 2022 02:17PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Not able to replay recorded login sequence for my site.

When I replay the recorded sequence it just sticks on the page loading and does not go forward. In the browser console it gives me following error: ``` workbox-window.js:208 workbox DOMException: Failed to register a...

Last updated: Feb 21, 2022 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I cannot login using the credentials, weiner:peter

I was trying to solve the labs. but for some reason, I cannot login to the webapp using the given details, weiner:peter

Last updated: Feb 21, 2022 08:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I cannot login using the credentials, weiner:peter

I was trying to solve the labs to learn about the cors vulnerability. but for some reason, I cannot login to the webapp using the given details, weiner:peter

Last updated: Feb 21, 2022 08:30AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Certificate

When downloading the certificate for burpsuite on kali linux on firefox i get this error message after trying to import the certificate onto the manager within firefox. "This personal certificate can't be installed because...

Last updated: Feb 20, 2022 03:23PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

burpSuite proxy+arpspoof - does not work completely.

Good day perhaps the question is not about burpSuite - but about a bunch of two utilities and iptables settings, but probably people who use burpSuite as a proxy have enough experience in just such a...

Last updated: Feb 20, 2022 07:02AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do an authenticated audit only scan using the recorded login?

I can do an authenticated crawl and audit. When I tried to audit only for a URL later, there were no options to select a recorded login. Is that not possible?

Last updated: Feb 18, 2022 10:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Offline Password Cracking Lab Question.

Lab URL: https://portswigger.net/web-security/authentication/other-mechanisms/lab-offline-password-cracking Hi. I have a question that how are we able to obtain the cookie of the user carlos when he has never logged...

Last updated: Feb 18, 2022 09:16AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp suit forwarding

absolute noob to this, why do I need to spam click the forward button for every action I want to do in the built in browser?

Last updated: Feb 18, 2022 08:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Avoid character &

Hello, Is there a way to avoid the "&" character in Repeater when using HTML encoding? For example, to exploit XSS via this encoding (as mentioned here...

Last updated: Feb 18, 2022 01:18AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite not working in console

I am using Windows 10. To limit ram in Burp Suite, I need to run the following on the console. "java -jar -Xmx4g burpsuite_pro.jar" but I can't run it. I am getting an error like...

Last updated: Feb 17, 2022 02:32PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Refund

Hello PortSwigger please we need to Refund your product we take it from less than one month ago and it's not helpful to us so we need to refund it Best Regards

Last updated: Feb 17, 2022 11:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Return the money

Or give me the product I paid for! or refund your money!

Last updated: Feb 17, 2022 09:46AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Web Security Academy

Hi Team, I have registered Web Security Academy free training. Which project i have to use in order to complete all my labs. Thanks Lalitha

Last updated: Feb 16, 2022 03:38PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Turbo Intruder usage

Please, I'm currently learning Turbo Intruder and Burpsuite session management with Macro. First - Is it possible to use my macro rules on Turbo Intruder, I've tried but to no avail. Second - How do I use Turbo...

Last updated: Feb 16, 2022 02:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can't get DNS TXT record from Burp collaborator

I can't dig the TXT record from the Burp Collaborator server. dig returns empty answer section $ dig txt dobc.mmquant.net @165.22.xx.xx ... ;dobc.mmquant.net. IN TXT I can see the DNS requests in the Burp...

Last updated: Feb 15, 2022 04:08PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

how can i find other labs or websites for practicing HTTP request tunnelling ?

i know i can use labs in portswigger to testing vulnerabilities but for HTTP request tunnelling i need to practice more than that is there any other labs or online sites to do some attacks like that? i have onother...

Last updated: Feb 15, 2022 03:10PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

intercepting django website in local host

i'm using django in this address: 127.0.0.1:8000 i want to intercept it with burp suite how can i do that?

Last updated: Feb 15, 2022 01:26PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Brave Browser not importing Certificate

Hello, i downloaded the certificate file from burp suite, but when i am trying to import the certificate in Brave Browser, it does not show the cert.der file (in SSL Client Certificates category) and when i switch to show...

Last updated: Feb 15, 2022 01:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 108 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image