Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Headless POST Method scanning

Hi Team, I am looking for some help related to Burp Headless (command-line) where i am trying to scanning a post method based API. Is there a way to do so using burp headless? I referred this...

Last updated: Mar 07, 2022 08:03AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

iOS Testing - Burp active but not able to see HTTP requests

Hello, I recently had to test an iOS application downloaded from the App Store. First, I configured the certificate in my testing device and confirmed that Burp was working correctly by seeing HTTPS traffic in the History...

Last updated: Mar 04, 2022 02:14PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

No License

I ordered my burp pro over 24 hours ago and have not received any emails. I have seen that the payment has been taken out of my account. I had to register a new account to even post this because I am receiving no emails from...

Last updated: Mar 04, 2022 01:08PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

HTTP smuggling

In this tutorial there is a Note that says: The "attack" request and the "normal" request should be sent to the server using different network connections. Sending both requests through the same connection won't prove...

Last updated: Mar 03, 2022 04:04PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

The web application Hacker's handbook 2 edition

After every topic in The web application Hacker's handbook 2 edition, there is TRY IT option with links like http://mdsec.net/auth/406/ , http://mdsec.net/auth/406/ . But ebery link is redirected to...

Last updated: Mar 03, 2022 01:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

the web application hacker's handbook answer key

What happened to the answer key for the web application hacker's handbook? The book says to go to mdsec.net/wahh, but it just redirects to this site now.

Last updated: Mar 03, 2022 01:57PM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

Intruder Cluster Bomb Iteration Order

So with Cluster Bomb, we can generate various permutations of multiple wordlists across different parameters. But is there a way to choose the order of iteration? For example, let's say that I have the following for...

Last updated: Mar 03, 2022 10:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to Map or generate Burp suite result with OWASP 10 and WASC (Web Application Security Consortium )

We have one requirement of how to map or generate Burpsuite report with below items 1.Owasp 10 top and 2.WASC (Web Application Security Consortium) 3.Common Weakness Enumeration – Top 25 Software Errors guide;

Last updated: Mar 03, 2022 09:49AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Android Certificate Issue

Hello, I installed Burp's Certificate on my Android phone to monitor the traffic of an app but now I'm done, every site gives me a certificate error, saying "Your connection is not private". How can I remove the Burp's...

Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 10:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

community solution

how can i publish a community solution for the labs?

Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 08:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Scan POST requests using Burp Suite Enterprise Edition

Hi Team, I want to scan custom POST based HTTP requests of my choice using Burp Suite Enterprise edition. How can I do that?

Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 08:19AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Pro v2022.2 How to minimize number of logging in during crawl and audit

Watching the Logger tab, I notice during the audit phase it's constantly re-logging into the site. When it was auditing one URL it took about 35-40mins. I see for every 2-3 requests it logs in again. It seems like it's...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 09:52PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

unable to intercept responce

Hi I’m unable to intercept in IOS 13 device. Forward, Drop, Action are in disable mode.

Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 10:15AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Update Burpsuite Extension

Hi, Im getting the followig errors when im trying to update my Burpsuite extension "There was a problem processing an update" Manual zip uploading not working as well. Can you please assist?

Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 09:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Pro v2022.2 Are there Scan configuration to prevent auditing same features over and over again

Is there something in crawl/audit configuration that can avoid crawling/auditing the same features over and over again so it doesn't take 10 days or a month to finish scanning? We have features like a discussion page that...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 08:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

I did not receive burp suite professional free trial license key?

i submitted my business email and download burp suite professional. but still not receive free trial license key on my email?

Last updated: Feb 28, 2022 04:14PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Certificate errors

Hello I can not download the certificate, all the steps were done correctly, but when downloading the certificate its size is (zero) A picture shows this below. Please give me a solution https://prnt.sc/zIrw7MQvhrxj

Last updated: Feb 28, 2022 02:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

MY RESPONSE TAB IN REPEATER SHOWS ERROR '404 NOT FOUND'

Hello, I was trying to complete a lab named Web shell upload via path traversal. The first and fourth step I was able to complete it, but when I got to the fifth step. MY RESPONSE TAB IN REPEATER SHOWS ERROR '404 NOT FOUND'....

Last updated: Feb 28, 2022 09:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

using Connection: close instead of zero

in this request : POST / HTTP/1.1 Host: vulnerable-website.com Content-Length: 3 Transfer-Encoding: chunked 8 SMUGGLED 0 tutorial(TE.CL vulnerabilities) says : The front-end server processes the...

Last updated: Feb 28, 2022 08:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

téléchargement de Burp Suit

Bonjour à tous, Je souhaite télécharger la version communautaire de Burp, avec l'architecture MacOs ARM, mais quand je clique sur le bouton vert "téléchargement", il ne se passe absolument rien, et aucun téléchargement...

Last updated: Feb 28, 2022 08:16AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 106 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image