Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Discarding log entries as Logger memory limit reached

What do I need to do when a Burp scan shows in the status that it is Discarding log entries as Logger memory limit reached? Thanks, Rick

Last updated: Apr 15, 2022 06:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can a Request be replayed using Repeater to the Burp browser?

Hi, I wanted to see the action behavior of a repeated request being replayed in the browser. I only see the ability in Burp Pro to repeat the results into a text box. Is it possible to reproduce a successful attack in the...

Last updated: Apr 14, 2022 11:01AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error in crawling

When I start 'New Scan' it throws our an error "your machine specification does not appear to meet the recommended requirement for crawling"

Last updated: Apr 14, 2022 10:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab - Authentication bypass via encryption oracle

Hi, the labs instruction is to select the first byte of a decoded cookie. Then to secondary click (the selected byte) and select the "Delete Bytes" option. The issue is I follow the instruction but the option of "Delete...

Last updated: Apr 14, 2022 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Scanner Timed Out but Repeater Succeeds

I'm performing a scan of a specific page of an ASP.Net web application. From Logger++ I can see every request to the site and in the Comment column it states "Timed Out" and Status states "-1". But, if I take that request...

Last updated: Apr 14, 2022 09:21AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy issue

It appears that I'm having a proxy config issue. I have an internal website running on a non-standard port. With the Burp proxy disabled (Firefox set to "No Proxy") I can access it without issue and get the expected...

Last updated: Apr 14, 2022 07:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Purchasing Burp Pro as an individual

Hello, I would like to purchase and use Burp Pro as an individual (not on behalf of a company or org), however on the purchase page, the form is asking for a Company name. Is it possible for me to buy a license even as...

Last updated: Apr 13, 2022 11:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Opening a large .burp file takes too long

I have a .burp file about ~20 GB in size and Burp Suite is taking forever to open this file and is on "Starting project, please wait" page. Can you please suggest a faster way to open this file in Burp Suite Pro?

Last updated: Apr 13, 2022 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked

Hello Team, I am not able to understand why are replacing body tag with <body%20=1> this input

Last updated: Apr 13, 2022 07:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp consumes all RAM

Hi, I'm running Burp installed on linux (not the portable version) and it consumes all RAM on my machine, up to the point it closes itself. Is there a way to launch it, the same way that happens with the .jar version,...

Last updated: Apr 12, 2022 10:46AM UTC | 9 Agent replies | 12 Community replies | How do I?

the lab could not be started in a timely manner

hi team, Apologies, the lab could not be started in a timely manner. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists. getting this error with every lab.

Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 03:36PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

View full responses in Burp Enterprise console?

I searched the forum a bit, but didn't see this posted yet. Apologies up front if this is a dupe. I'm using Burp Enterprise and I'm trying to find out if I can view the full response from the server. The responses from...

Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 01:45PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

About license

Query the installed system, the license is invalid, request to invalidate the previous license and update the license, thank you

Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 09:13AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp error 11.0.13 JRE

While trying to start burpsuite on Kali linux it show ...Your JRE appears to be version 11.0.13 from Debian ..Burp has not been fully tested on this platform and you may experience problems..I want to know what it the JRE...

Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 08:19AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to launch portswigger labs

Hey. I am trying to start a lab on your platform but I keep getting this error "Apologies, the lab could not be started in a timely manner. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists."

Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 06:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Aplication broken after removing log4j files

We are running burpsuite enterprise edition on Linux RedHat8 server. As part of the log4j remediation, we have removed below 2 files from the running server...

Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 12:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Renew license

I have "Burp Suite Professional" 2 user license. They expires 18 May 2022. I want to update only 1 user license, but there is no button to select 1. How can I renew only 1? Thanks, Mamiko

Last updated: Apr 08, 2022 03:50PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise + Jenkin integrations

Dear Team, we are trying to integrate Burp enterprise with Jenkin but we are getting the below error in jenkin build ERROR: Build step failed with exception java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2022 01:36PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Load Javascript to edit

Hi , I would like to ask , How to make burpsuit load javascript during intercept , so we can edit java script filter .

Last updated: Apr 08, 2022 12:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

redirect response from the server

How can I edit a value in the request, and receive the response without it being sent to the site, but just for me. Because I need to see a value in the response without changing it on the site, but every time I change the...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2022 08:33AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 102 of 313

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image