Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Connection Reset / Communication Error - While Intercepting API Response

Hi Team, I'm trying to pentest REST API collection from Postman. APIs require client side certificate for authentication which I've already installed in Postman. When I'm trying to intercept Burp Request & Response,...

Last updated: Mar 18, 2022 07:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Failed Interception.

Hey guys, I am trying to proxy a certain web application through burp but it seems to deny any requests from an authenticated user. I can't access the login page with my proxy turned on. And if I login and turn on my proxy,...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 07:47PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Java vulnerability issue

Hi, Recently we are seeing nessus vulnerability issue regarding the oracle java version as below: Plugins: 64816 Oracle Java JRE Unsupported Version Detection (Unix). The default Java version that is embedded with...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 05:27PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Message Editor Gone

I'm new to Burp Suite (Community Edition), and I had this issue where I accidentally detached the Message Editor in the "Proxy" tab, creating another window. I couldn't find a way to bring it back into my main window, so I...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 03:09PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to route android mobile traffic to Burpsuite

Burpsuite Version : Burpsuite Professional v2022.2.3 Android Version : Android 11 Hi, I am running the Burpsuite on my organization's laptop and I am unable to route the mobile traffic into burp. Environment : I am...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 11:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Font size

Hello, I am Ubuntu user, and when using burp the font is very small. So I changed the font size but i was surprised to see that the font in the repeater and inspector did not change. Is very difficult to work with burp...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 10:35AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

During installation of Enterprise Edition on Ubuntu Linux - setting ownership error

Hello During installation of Enterprise Edition on Ubuntu Linux - we are getting the below ownership error. Failed to set ownership of installation directory Ignore [i, Enter], Retry [r], Quit [q] How to override...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 06:34AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Trial key for burp suite pro

Good afternoon, I requested the trial, how long to wait for the letter with the license key? it's been about an hour

Last updated: Mar 16, 2022 11:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Does Burp Suite Enterprise support authenticated scans of MeteorJS applications?

Applications built on the Meteor framework typically store the authentication token in localStorage, as opposed to a cookie, and heavily leverage DDP/WebSockets for application functionality. Does Burp Suite Enterprise...

Last updated: Mar 16, 2022 10:52AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

unknown host

Burp Suite Professional Error Unknown host: www.youtube.com Hello. I've started to get the messages like message above. Can't load videos on youtube etc. I didn't change anything in options. How can I fix...

Last updated: Mar 16, 2022 06:50AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

include JWT Token

How can I include custom headers in burp enterprise. I have several applications that are rest APIs and without JWT in an authorization header you just get 403. So no meaningful scan can be conducted.

Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 05:44PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Request a fully-featured trial of Burp Suite Professional

Hello, I would like to try Burp Suite Professional but I get this error message "Please enter a valid business email address" despite having tried with several addresses including the professional one Can you help me ?...

Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 10:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

[Error Connection Refused] SocketException: connection refused.

Hi: When i acces to some web with the proxy activated, BurpSuite intercept the request. But when i press "Forward", appear a error on the navigator: "Error. Connection refused". What can i do? Thanks!

Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 02:35AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

the lab: Targeted web cache poisoning using an unknown header

Hello, im trying to solve the lab: "Targeted web cache poisoning using an unknown header" but for some reason it doesn't get solved i tried to solve it with intended way with the exploit server it didn't get solved and i...

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 09:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

List of Labs related to Apprentice level

Hi It's very interesting to learn and solve the labs. I have done 15 Apprentice and 10 Practitioner level labs. Is there a way to list all the 36 Apprentices labs to complete. It will give a satisfaction and will focus...

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 08:28PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

Bad value for option -c error when entering ping -c 10 127.0.0.1

Hi, in this tutorial : https://portswigger.net/web-security/os-command-injection i saw this command : & ping -c 10 127.0.0.1 & so i decided to enter this command in cmd : ping -c 10 127.0.0.1 but cmd gave to me this...

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 04:47PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Fix being unable to access labs.

Tried accessing a Lab, got this on the next page: This site can’t be reached ID.web-security-academy.net took too long to respond. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 11:13AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Capturing traffic from my iphone for apps like Facebook, OLA cabs

Hello, I am new to Burp and I installed and used burp for my basic apps. I was able to capture everything for those apps. But whenever I try to use burp for apps like Facebook or OLA cabs in iphone, i am unable to capture...

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 10:07AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

username and password

how do I got to know that what is my username and password after the registration. Because I used my email address for registration.

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 10:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Infinite Loop when Authenticating using an Authorization Header.

I'm trying to use Burp Suite to intercept traffic to a client's web application. When accessing the web application, I am prompted with a username and password (that uses the Authorization header) popup which gets...

Last updated: Mar 14, 2022 08:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 104 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image