Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Match & replace HTTP/2

Hello everybody, I want to replace HTTP/2 in the request with this value, HTTP/1.1 I added this rule: Type: Request first line Match: HTTP/2 Replace: HTTP/1.1 Regex match: flagged Unfortunately, this rule...

Last updated: Apr 22, 2022 08:51AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Multistep Clickjacking, lab is not getting solved.

Lab is not solving, even I executing the correct payload. I Tried viewing the exploit but it seems to be at the right positions. But I don't know why, after delivering the exploit to the victim, lab is not getting...

Last updated: Apr 22, 2022 06:33AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Selenium Training Center in Chennai

Visit Page:https://intellimindz.com/selenium-training-in-chennai/ Looking for the best Selenium training institute in Chennai, IntelliMindz is the No1 Selenium training institute in Chennai. Our Selenium Training in Chennai...

Last updated: Apr 22, 2022 05:21AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

please help me to fix this problem ---> content encoding error

Content Encoding Error An error occurred during a connection to acc11f421fe29a53c06f393800cd007f.web-security-academy.net.

Last updated: Apr 21, 2022 05:42PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Comunity Edition on Mac

Is give me this error: 1650488687900 Error Proxy [8] The client failed to negotiate a TLS connection to www.google.it:443: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown I have removed and added the certificate several...

Last updated: Apr 21, 2022 08:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

SSRF via OpenID dynamic client registration

How can I send you out an image of it's happening when I'm doiong the lab?

Last updated: Apr 21, 2022 07:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reset Burp Suite Certified Practitioner Exam

Hello, I'm doing the exam (2hours and 20 minutes left now). I accidentally deleted my current users in one of the apps and I am unable to continue. Can you please reset the App 2?

Last updated: Apr 20, 2022 01:48PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Pro Trail Licence Key Not Received

Hi I have requested for Burp Suite Pro free trail but I have not received the licence key to my email address. Can you please share the licence key to this gmail address which this ticket is creating from. Thanks.

Last updated: Apr 20, 2022 12:33PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No such file or directory error - ruby deserialization

Hi, in the Exploiting Ruby deserialization using a documented gadget chain lab , when i change the session cookie to the malformed one from the ruby file's output, burp shows an error like...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2022 08:47PM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

Migrating Database - ending processes

I am in the process of migrating from the bundled DB to a Postgres instance, following the guide at Step 5; "On the Enterprise server machine, stop the burpsuiteenterpriseedition_enterpriseserver and...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2022 01:45PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Onboarding web application for security scanning using SSO

Hi Team, I have to onboard a web application which is hosted on our internal network for security scanning so need your assistance on this. That web application is using the single sign-on login so when I open the...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2022 10:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How are Burp scans (new scan) ever properly completed?

Almost every scan I do against a URL (crawl+audit) seems to go through scanning, show a countdown for the passes getting shorter and shorter but then suddenly the status times jump up significantly like: Auditing: More than...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2022 10:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unknown host

Hello team, I have configured the burp suite and using firefox with foxy proxy addon for intercepting the request. In Burp i am able to intercept the request but when forwarding i am getting response in browser as "...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2022 10:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

delete my account

Dear support, I have two accounts and I want to delete this one as I need to change the email address of my other account to the email address I'm using for this account. how can I delete this account so I can change...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2022 08:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How can I modify the Content-Disposition: form-data header when intercepting a file upload submit?

Hello, I'm working with a Burp Pro crawl/audit and want to investigate a Cross-site scripting (stored) vulnerability. I have the Requests in the dashboard and I see that a payload of something like vbscript:msgbox(92148218)...

Last updated: Apr 18, 2022 10:40AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Problem with solving two labs

Hi Everyone, I am stuck with last two labs, I am not able to solve them 1. Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests Problem:Not able to login after retrieving cookie. I can see users...

Last updated: Apr 18, 2022 10:11AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Kubernetes Deployment of Enterprise edition on AKS

it creates the external IP for web server after deployment but that IP doesnt open the BurpSuite UI interface.

Last updated: Apr 18, 2022 09:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Open Embedded Browser

Hi, I have Burp Suite Community Edition V2022.2.4. I open a temporary project, and turn on proxy intercept. When I click on the "Open Browser" button I receive the following: net.portswigger.devtools.client.ah:...

Last updated: Apr 18, 2022 09:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do i apply JVM arguments

--add-opens=java.desktop/javax.swing=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/javax.lang=ALL-UNNAMED

Last updated: Apr 18, 2022 08:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Request for activation

I had a corruption on my PC and I had to reinstall burp suite pro but I keep getting Activation Failed. No more activations allowed for this license. Order number - XXXXXX52D0

Last updated: Apr 18, 2022 08:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 101 of 313

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image