Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Scan issues( Dashboard and Target )

We scan using by burp 2.1.06. At that time, there are different items between "Dashboard > Issue Activity" and "Target > Issues". e.g. An XSS vulnerability is reported at "Target > Issues", but not "Dashboard > Issue...

Last updated: Dec 16, 2019 07:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Suit Speed Slow Down

#<script>alert(0)</script>

Last updated: Dec 16, 2019 04:15AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

TLS Certificate Validity Period That Is Too Long

Hi there. Using the latest versions of Chrome for Android, I keep getting the error: "validity period that is too long". For what I could determine, Chrome for Android will hard fail any certificate prior to 1st April...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2019 10:33AM UTC | 10 Agent replies | 11 Community replies | Bug Reports

Error Agent for new Scan

BurpSuite edition: Enterprise Installation type: Server & Agent(1) at one computer Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04 Problem: any scheduled scan ends with 'Error Dispatching scan to 'Agent' Agent is authorised and licensed.

Last updated: Dec 12, 2019 01:16PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Null Point Exception

Hi I have activate my licence to my Burpsuite Pro but once I click Start Burp returned NullPointerException error. I have reinstall and reactivate my licence. And now I cannot activate my licence anymore. The error still...

Last updated: Dec 12, 2019 08:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp 2.0 beta - authentication does not seem to work

I was trying out Burp 2.0 beta but am having trouble getting it past application authentication. I tried running a scan, filled login credentials in the New Scan dialog's Application Login. The credentials are correct -...

Last updated: Dec 12, 2019 08:25AM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | Bug Reports

Can’t install burp

When trying to install Burp I get an error that the download file is corrupted.

Last updated: Dec 11, 2019 09:09AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Websockets isn't intercept

1. Open url example Manipulating the WebSocket handshake to exploit vulnerabilities. 2. Intercept all requests but isn't intercept Websockets message. OS Mac Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) Browser Firefox 71.0 Burp Suite pro jar...

Last updated: Dec 11, 2019 08:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

BURP_SCAN_STATUS: failed - Could not connect to any seed URLs

Hello Team, We are scanning a web application using Jenkins and Burp Enterprise. I am using plugin: 'Burp Scan' in Jenkins build section. After triggering the scan it is giving error as shown in console logs. What could...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2019 10:38AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Erroneous identification of Cleartext submission CWE-319?

In a recent execution of a scan, Burp reported cleartext submission of a password, but the evidence in the report is merely the preceding GET request of the form which contains a password type field. The form itself has no...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2019 02:51PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Incompatibility with AkamaiGHost

I nearly opened a bug report a couple of months ago because I had this happening to me a few times for different web sites. However, as I didn't know the root cause I didn't report it at that time. If you got a lot of...

Last updated: Dec 05, 2019 12:02PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Character corrupt when copy multi-byte characters in history tab

Hi, It seems that the clipboard characters are garbled like below when copying multibyte characters in the history tab. (Other tabs may also affected) Before copy: ??? After copy: ???

Last updated: Dec 04, 2019 04:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Unable to see Issue activity log during Crawling and Audit

Hi , I am using burpsuite professional 2.1.03 and have configured the test url in burp for Crawling and Auditing. During auditng I see Issue activity tab blank even though there are several issues. Please...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2019 03:41PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp 2.1.03 live audit doesn't resume after pause.

When preforming a test on on a site i paused the live audit while manually testing a function. when i hit the resume button button nothing seems to happens other then the play button turning to a pause button. the request...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2019 02:19PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Collab TCP stream issue

Hi Burp Team, I discovered a bug in Burp's collaborator, which confused me for about two days. Don't know if this is intended but to me it's a bug. What I saw is that if Burp collab receives a single TCP stream with...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2019 08:37AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | Bug Reports

VMware Copy and Paste

Running Burp in a Kali VM, copy from host to Burp works. Copying in Burp and attempting to paste in host fails. Copy is working within the VM (Burp to any other local app), but not outside of it. VMware Workstation 10.0.3...

Last updated: Dec 02, 2019 05:48AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

intruder window switching keyboard shortcut not working anymore

On version 1.x I was able to cycle through intruder windows with command+` on OSX. This now only seems to cycle back and forth between the last intruder window to be opened and the burp main app window,

Last updated: Nov 29, 2019 10:30AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Error while encoding or decoding the character 'ñ' or 'Ñ' in the decoder tab.

The character 'ñ' encoded to base64 is 'w7E=' but on decoders is encoded as '8Q==' as well as the character 'Ñ' that is encoded in the decoders tab as ''0Q==' but the correct encode is 'w5E='.

Last updated: Nov 28, 2019 01:35PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

'SSL Pass Through' traffic is incorrectly forwarded through an upstream proxy

When the SSL Pass Through function is used in combination with an upstream proxy server proxy, the proxy is used incorrectly, causing the proxy to deny TLS connections that are passed through. Expected behaviour would be...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 01:06PM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp suite shows error codes instead of meaningful result.

Hi team, I am using burp suite v2.1.05. Regarding the result that burp suite showed about Cookie manipulation (DOM-based), I would like to ask you what it means below: Because I can't find any cookie manipulation...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 11:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 109 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image