Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Latest posts

No More Activations Allowed

Hi Team, We have purchased two licenses, for one license I could see No More Activations Allowed which might be because of my multiple activation attempts on my machine [issue my IT environment new software installation...

Last updated: May 06, 2024 07:25AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Beginner-first Lab- Excessive trust in client-side controls

When I have "Intercept is on" toggled, the page will not load. If I toggle to "Intercept is off" the page will load. I've tried it several times and each time it just hangs and will not load the page or return any response...

Last updated: May 06, 2024 06:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to load Python interpreter from Jython JAR file

Hello Dear, I am facing an error. I am not able to add my extension in Burp. I am getting the follow error: java.lang.Exception: Failed to load Python interpreter from Jython JAR file at burp.a3t.<init>(Unknown...

Last updated: May 06, 2024 03:40AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | Burp Extensions

Reflected XSS protected by very strict CSP, with dangling markup attack - NO HTTP/ DNS from Victim

Hi Team, Hope you are doing well. It might just probably be me, but while solving the lab, I can verify the solution is working for me, if I portrait as a victim, and can see my packets come through, but not for the...

Last updated: May 06, 2024 12:03AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Writing Bambda Help

Hello, I'm attempting to write a bambda. The filter will search for requests that are to /intern/api and then if the headername contains x-name add a note + highlight the request. The issue im facing is that the filter...

Last updated: May 05, 2024 12:49PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

this labrator is not working to properly, i even used the solutions but it didn't work

hello their portswigger support, first of all ty forthis good platform, im solving sqli labrators ut this labrator is not working to properly i think some thing in back end is wrong the labrator =>...

Last updated: May 05, 2024 08:42AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

The Macro Recorder cannot select more than one request.

Hi, I have a problem with the macro recorder where I can't select more than one request. So I tried: Session > Session Handling Rules > Add. In the session handling rules, I changed the scope to URL Scope > Include all...

Last updated: May 05, 2024 06:47AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

The Macro Recorder cannot select more than one request.

Hi, I have a problem with the macro recorder where I can't select more than one request. So I tried: Session > Session Handling Rules > Add. In the session handling rules, I changed the scope to URL Scope > Include all...

Last updated: May 05, 2024 06:47AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Bcheck enhancement

Hello: I had the same idea of devlop some script engine to achive burp scanner rule like bcheck and completed recently,which was based yaml.So I want to discuss with you about the bcheck ability: 1. would you consider to...

Last updated: May 05, 2024 01:30AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Burp Extensions

Issue with simulated victim user in Lab: Internal cache poisoning

Hi. There seems to be an issue with the simulated victim user for this lab that the lab doesn't get solved even when the cache is poisoned. Thx

Last updated: May 05, 2024 12:32AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image