Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

The Macro Recorder cannot select more than one request.

Felicia | Last updated: May 05, 2024 06:47AM UTC

Hi, I have a problem with the macro recorder where I can't select more than one request. So I tried: Session > Session Handling Rules > Add. In the session handling rules, I changed the scope to URL Scope > Include all URLs. Then, I ran a macro and selected Add. However, when I'm in the macro recorder, I cannot select more than one request. When I try to click on one of the requests, it turns blue instead of orange, so I can only choose one request. Why is this happening? And how can I change the settings so I can select more than one request? Thank you

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 07, 2024 10:46AM UTC

Hi When you try to select multiple items, are you using Ctrl or Shift when trying to choose the additional requests? Shift+click should allow you to select all requests between a start and end click, and Ctrl+click should allow you to select multiple individual requests. I hope this helps. If you are still having issues, can you please email support@portswigger.net with a short screen recording of the steps you're taking so we can take a closer look?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.