Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burpsuite is not starting

When I try to launch Burpsuite v1.6.01 from my 32-bit Ubuntu-12.04LTS, it shows message "Proxy:Proxy service started on 127.0.0.1:8080" but no UI is displayed means Burpsuite App is not launched. -My PC has a second...

Last updated: Aug 10, 2015 08:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do i replace a value that is sent in multi-part/form-data body of a request?

Dear all, I have the following Form data, that is sent through HTTP POST to a site: -----------------------------10935559812996 Content-Disposition: form-data;...

Last updated: Aug 10, 2015 08:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator - Wildcard certificate problem

Hi all, I have an internal collaborator Server up and running on a physical server with the following config: { "serverDomain" : "collaborator.test.com" "eventCapture" : { "https": { "hostname" :...

Last updated: Aug 03, 2015 01:29AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Internal VA

Hi there, I am doing some Internal VA scan. What is the difference between External VA scan and Internal VA scan.What are the most common things to look out for. What are the most common web host used by a mid to large...

Last updated: Jul 31, 2015 09:48AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Site Map Data populations

Hi All, I have a question related to site map. As per "https://portswigger.net/burp/help/target_sitemap.html", Site Map Views can be created by "The left-hand-side tree view contains a hierarchical representation of...

Last updated: Jul 29, 2015 08:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Installing Burp's CA Certificate in an Headless Android Emulator

Hi, I am using an headless android emulator with API leve 19 on amazon ec2 ubuntu instance. Can you please with installing Burp's CA certificate in an headless android emulator ? Thanks, Chhagan Mathuriya

Last updated: Jul 28, 2015 07:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

the restoreState() function gives a runtime error

I'm developing an extension that pulls back a list of saved burp states into a table. I'm trying to get the application to restore the burp state when one of these items is clicked. Unfortunatly Burp is giving me a runtime...

Last updated: Jul 27, 2015 02:14PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Increase single-thread scanner speed

Not sure if this is a bug or the standard behavior, so posting here first. I tried this with burpsuite_pro_v1.6.11.jar and burpsuite_pro_v1.6.02.jar with the default initial config. The application was hosted locally with...

Last updated: Jul 26, 2015 08:39AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy (VPN) Help [URGENT]

Hello, I've got Burp Suite Professional and I've got a test Process here for my Website, that it attempts a combination of a specific E-Mail and a bunch of Passwords. However, I've put it (on my Website), so if the user...

Last updated: Jul 23, 2015 07:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Session handling

session < > " ' `

Last updated: Jul 21, 2015 01:46PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Session handling

The log out detection in Burp is inconsistent when "Follow redirections where necessary" (Scanner > Options) is set. Inconsistent because it tests the session validity sometimes before redirecting and sometimes after...

Last updated: Jul 21, 2015 01:00PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Session handling

The log out detection in Burp is inconsistent when "Follow redirections where necessary" (Scanner > Options) is set. Inconsistent because it tests the session validity sometimes before redirecting and sometimes after...

Last updated: Jul 21, 2015 01:00PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Handling Multi-Staged Logins for Scan with Burp

I am trying to automate the login process and validation of successful login via Burp Session Handling/Macros. This login requires an initial POST that includes the username/password, then, in the response to the initial...

Last updated: Jul 17, 2015 07:35AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

intercept proxy based applications

I was trying to intercept an application (Internet Download Manager) requests after I configured it's proxy, I was able to intercept the request, however I don't receive response. could it be a certificate problem? if not,...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2015 12:36PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Determining number of requests/attacks made

I am scanning two websites for XSS attacks (or any other test) only One is ASP.net and other is PHP. Lets say I am testing only URL parameter value and in both the cases there 5 parameters each Question 1: For both...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2015 03:19PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

changing responses exiting burp

A thick java application needs gzipped responses, so I'm trying to make an extension that re-gzips HTTP responses going from burp to the application. However I can't find the right callback to register. Both IHttpListener...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2015 08:14AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Query Parameter in SSL Request, where is this?

I am validating issues which were previously found. In the URL, the following information is available: GET /cleaned/servlet/ControllerServlet?commandLink=AppPriceReportList.jsp HTTP/1.1 Since the connection is via...

Last updated: Jul 07, 2015 02:50PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept server request/client response

Im running a game server and the masterserver request bunch of informations so it can show my server in a server list/browser this is the request from the server (wireshark) GET / HTTP/1.1 host: XX.XX.XX.XX:4545 (my...

Last updated: Jul 07, 2015 01:28PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Spidering - avoid getting all the products from store

Hi there, I've been trying to spider a site and adding the results to the scope. The problem I'm facing is if we want to spider a store with a catalog of, for example, 10k items, it will try to crawl all those items (the...

Last updated: Jul 07, 2015 08:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Transfer license from one user to another

I have purchased Burp Suite for multiple users. Can you please tell me the steps to activate the second user using the license key that I have purchased ?

Last updated: Jul 06, 2015 07:25PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 307 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image