Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

curl 400 bad request

I want to connect to a website without browser, with curl. I set up an http proxy (burp community edition) to see how my browser connects to this website. I clear all history (including cookies) and restart my browser. Here...

Last updated: Dec 06, 2018 09:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Internet

Saya ingin bergabung di web ini!

Last updated: Dec 05, 2018 01:33PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite-Mobile Testing

1. I'm new to Burp suite and I am trying to do Mobile Penetration Testing for Android and IOS app. 2. I am using Burp suite Community version v.1.7.33 3.I have completed Necessary proxy setting to intercept Mobile APP...

Last updated: Dec 05, 2018 10:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I using Burp Suite free edition. I cannot seems to find an options to generate report.

Is there any options any options to generate and view Report in Burp suite Community edition v.1.7.33

Last updated: Dec 05, 2018 09:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Credentials to insert while scanning a site in Burp Enterprise

I am currently using Burp ENT beta version. While putting a site into a scan, there is provision for login credentials. In case of a hierarchy of users, how can it be ensured that the credentials give will work for crawling...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2018 11:59AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Clear scan queue

Hi, I am trying to delete a few items from the Scan queue tab in Scanner. But there was is no option to do so. Options on right click or the menu bar do not provide a way. How can I delete the items in the scan...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2018 05:53AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Error Messages from Burp Collaborator

I've installed a Burp Collaborator server but I'm getting the following error alerts from the Burp Collaborator Client: "The Burp Collaborator server used by the Burp Collaborator client is not reachable, change the...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2018 10:15AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Need help to record native app for Android and iOS

Hii, Can anybody guide me how to test the native application configure with login page for Android and IOS version?

Last updated: Dec 02, 2018 11:02AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Explain scan configuration options in Burp Enterprise

I am evaluating Burp Enterprise. There is a long list of options for scan configurations to be used while scanning a site. I tried some of the options in combinations; the issues did differ from using no scan configurations....

Last updated: Nov 28, 2018 01:12PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Getting Enterprise Edition to work with our web app

What I'd like to do is use the enterprise edition to work with our web app. I've found a few posts that suggest that it might not currently support what I want to do. If I turn off javascript in the web browser, as was...

Last updated: Nov 28, 2018 09:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to proxy Burp Enterprise to use Logger++ in Burp community or Pro

Hi, Can we set up a proxy with Logger++ in Burp Free or Pro versions to keep track of the scan running in Burp Enterprise? Essentially, can we observer some concrete logs created by Enterprise, similar to what we usually...

Last updated: Nov 28, 2018 08:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Grep all responses for a specific string

Hey, During my testing I usually enter some predefined strings into all possible fields. Lets say all my data looks like "AAAA-something" strings. Not always it is reflected immediately to the ouput. Is it possible to...

Last updated: Nov 27, 2018 05:46PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise gonna replace Burp Pro?

Hi, According to the features and pricing of Burp Enterprise; can we deduce that Burp pro will no longer be required if we install Burp Enterprise. If so, how can we keep track of scan items, vulnerabilities, advanced,...

Last updated: Nov 27, 2018 10:35AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

generating report

Hi ! I`m very new user of burp suite. i`m using burpsuite professional. I scanned my target address & generated my scanned report form target->sitemap->issue . But there`s a problem i faced that i could`nt open it either...

Last updated: Nov 27, 2018 09:13AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Can't add large wordlists to Burp Pro Intruder

Hi I have Burp Suite Pro on Windows 10. I am trying to use Intruder Cluster Bomb to crack my passwords. I can load rockyou.txt and run it but I can't use larger wordlists. Specifically I'd like to use 2 of Crackstation's,...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2018 11:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Disable content type changes

I'm having an issue where Burp is unable to proxy a site, on further investigation it appears to be a result of Burp rewriting the content type from 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' to 'application/json'. I'm on an active...

Last updated: Nov 23, 2018 08:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to correct replace response with Chinese characters (with regex match enabled)?

I'm trying to replace a response with a string that includes Chinese characters. However, the replaced Chinese characters are not displayed correctly. See below image for reference. How can I correctly do this?...

Last updated: Nov 21, 2018 02:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to actively scan list of items

I have a list of URLs and parameters in form of great many URLs. I want to actively scan all of these using Burp. However, it seems I need to either request such URLs through Burp Proxy, or Intruder. Is there any option like...

Last updated: Nov 20, 2018 03:05PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite will not work as scanner at all

Hi all, despite all efforts, I cannot get burpsuite to work as a scanner in the most basic setting. Some system info to start with: Kali Linux Roling openjdk 11.0.1 2018-10-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build...

Last updated: Nov 20, 2018 02:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise doesn't start after I have reboot the server

I have installed burp enterprise on a linux server. All works fine. So, I reboot the server, and now burp enterprise doesn't start. netstat -antp Active Internet connections (servers and established) Proto Recv-Q...

Last updated: Nov 20, 2018 10:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 265 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image