Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp professional download

Hi, My company bought the license. I have the license file. I have used Burp in a machine and it was decommissioned. Now I am trying to install professional edition in another machine, but I am unable to download the...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2020 06:50PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

rest api document inquiry

hi There is a desire to automate the web vulnerability scanning feature of burp suite enterprise. Is there a rest api for automation? If it exists, please provide api documentation or link. thank you

Last updated: Mar 17, 2020 10:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

i dont no which is my lab id

please say where is my postwigger webacadamey lab id

Last updated: Mar 17, 2020 10:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

i dont no which is my lab id

please say where is my postwigger webacadamey lab id

Last updated: Mar 17, 2020 06:47AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Stop the Audit of a Project After a Defined Time Period

We would like to limit the load that our Burp scans are placing on a server after, let's say, an hour. We see that the crawl time can be defined, but we don't see any options to stop processing Audits after a certain time...

Last updated: Mar 16, 2020 10:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Installed Burp's certificate as root and still SSL error.

Hello, As the title says, I have installed BURP's certificate as root/system level using adb shell and yet the error "The client failed to negotiate a TLS connection" happens. The guides I have followed include...

Last updated: Mar 16, 2020 10:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite change value cookie

I'm trying to change the value of a cookie using the Burp option, "Match and Replace". Here is my configuration: Item: Request header Match: cookieName:.*; Replace: cookieName:myValue; Type: Literal. Unfortunately, it...

Last updated: Mar 16, 2020 09:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Semicolons - Match and Replace

Hello, Burp Suite does not detect "; =" etc characters. So the match I want to change does not change. Which characters need to write instead of semicolons? Thanks.

Last updated: Mar 14, 2020 04:45PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

OWASP Top10

Hello Team, I would like to know if there is any method available to create a scanning report based on OWASP TOP10 template. I was only able to see standard reporting. would like to create a report based on owasp top...

Last updated: Mar 13, 2020 02:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can't solve Web cache poisoning to exploit a DOM vulnerability via a cache with strict cacheability criteria

Dear Burp Suite support team, It seems that I can't solve this lab (Web cache poisoning to exploit a DOM vulnerability via a cache with strict cacheability criteria). I've done exactly what the solution says... The alert...

Last updated: Mar 13, 2020 10:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license.

Hi. I just migrated form Macbook to Windows PC. I want to activate on same PC Burp in 2 places. On host (win10) and vm on this host (kali). I got very absurd statement "No more activations allowed for this license." I...

Last updated: Mar 13, 2020 09:06AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to download the latest version of Burp suite Professional 2020.2

Failed to download the release.html file as it is showing forbidden

Last updated: Mar 13, 2020 09:01AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

licence purchasing

Helllo, I would like to purchase Licences for BurpSuite Enterprise for my company. Is it any way to discuss it with you without going through a reseller ? Best regards, Michaël

Last updated: Mar 12, 2020 09:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Adapt Burp Collaborated Info Website

For running a private burp collaborator inside a organization I need to put some custom contact info into the info webpage that is displayed when accessing the collaborator URL with a browser. Is there any way to change...

Last updated: Mar 12, 2020 08:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

I have not received my order, but you have taken money out of my account

I have not received my order, but you have taken money out of my account. why have you not sent me the email yet. Is your automated system not working? Please help me out.

Last updated: Mar 12, 2020 08:06AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Containerised deployment

Hi, we're looking to deploy the enterprise account as a container but unable to find resources on this on your site. I would like to ask if you support container deployment on an enterprise scale. Additionally, if you could...

Last updated: Mar 11, 2020 03:55PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Professional and Burp Enterprise Reports Issue

Hi Team, I am scanning a application in Burp Enterprise Version: 2020.2-3025 and Burp Professional Version v2020. As per my observation Burp Pro is showing more number issues and Burp ENT pro is showing very less number...

Last updated: Mar 11, 2020 11:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Connect Burp Suite with Tenable Core WAS

Hello good night, I am trying to connect my Burp Suite with Tenable Core WAS. Burp Suite sends me error 1583542661056 Error Proxy [61] The client failed to negotiate a TLS connection to cloud.tenable.com:443: Received fatal...

Last updated: Mar 11, 2020 09:58AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Need some help with Web_Security_Academy lab

Hi, I started to explore and learn from Web_Security_Academy and i'm currently facing an issue with the "Web cache poisoning with multiple headers" EXPLOIT SERVER. Actually tried the Lab without looking at the...

Last updated: Mar 11, 2020 08:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License activation problem

We use only 6 licenses simultaneously. But we need to have burp installed on several teams of technical employees by the time we need to use them. The problem is that right now it tells us that the license has reached the...

Last updated: Mar 10, 2020 10:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 229 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image