Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Error In php Code

I am tyring to solve Lab: Exploiting PHP deserialization with a pre-built gadget chain. the php code given in solution is not working giving me an error <?php echo $payload = '{"token":"' ....

Last updated: Jul 16, 2020 08:34AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

About training of cyber security

How can I learn cyber security in this website

Last updated: Jul 16, 2020 07:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Target removes duplicate requests performed by different users with different session

when I test the same API endpoint with 2 different users, one permitted and the other not, I will only see the last request and response and not 2 different requests. If I test with numerous users the same endpoint I will...

Last updated: Jul 15, 2020 02:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Break down Delta scan results

I'm using GraphQL API to retrieve Delta using "ScanDelta" object (below) and get new_issue_count, repeated_issue_count etc. Is there a way to break it down and retrieve how many high, medium or low are in each...

Last updated: Jul 14, 2020 03:35PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise GraphQL

When I try to use PostMan to access Burp Suite Enterprise via GraphQL, it either does not get me access to GraphQL or I am not authorized to actually perform anything. - I try to use our "BurpSuite URL"/"My APIKey"....

Last updated: Jul 14, 2020 09:48AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Problems on URL

Hi, I just got 60 day free trial license. New to Burp Suite. My scan failed during the process. I would like to know the reason it failed. Is there any logs I could check on? or where can i find the errors? Its...

Last updated: Jul 14, 2020 09:03AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Need Tax Documents for 2020-21

Hi Team Please share the below Tax Documents for 2020-21, we would require these documents for you invoice process. 1. No PE 2. TRC 3. Form 10F Regards, Bajrang Rajput

Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 02:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unknown host

Hey guys, After i vpn network to remote company, lots of time i'm getting error from burp like this "Unknown host: www.google.com". By the way after vpn i have also internet connection because when i remove burp proxy...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 11:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite not able to crawl for Javascript

Hi Support, I tried using Dashboard to crawl for web pages contenting Javascript and burpsuite was unable to do that. I confirmed it not making any request to the Javascript but creating a simple website with html tag and...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 09:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

burpsuite_pro_v2020.6 show error when run the Jar file

Hi , Brup Installation Issue : When i try to run the above burp version in my PC , I will get the error msg that " Error A JNI error has occurred,please check your installation and try again. my PC Java version...

Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Not able to download

Getting error as "No valid licence found for download"

Last updated: Jul 13, 2020 08:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Why does the exploit for "Lab: Reflected XSS in a JavaScript URL with some characters blocked" work?

In this lab the infected code will look like this: <a href="javascript:fetch('/analytics',...

Last updated: Jul 11, 2020 12:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Lab Not Funtioning Well

I am Trying to solve Lab: Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests.But Always It only contains my own csrf and session cookie . I told you 2 days ago.Please try to solve this lab. i Tried 20...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 01:57PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

problem cert with android

hello i have problem when install cer in android The client failed to negotiate a TLS connection to fds:443: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown i try solved with this article...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 10:14AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Resource management

Hi community, i have a question regarding RAM usage, as far as i know burpsuite will take half of the RAM of the machine to crawl and audit, but i was wondering if is there an option to increase the amount of RAM singed to...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 09:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab Login Not Working

Lab: Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests i GOt the session cookie and csrf too but i am not able to login session=IaHcO3qG7jv7aC03vFVa60keMi1kYNAG...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 08:07AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Automatic invocation of __destruct method

I was doing this challenge https://portswigger.net/web-security/deserialization/exploiting/lab-deserialization-arbitrary-object-injection-in-php And as I read the solution (the ";" character at the end was missing in my...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 07:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab Not Responding

I am Doing Practice on Web cache poisoning to exploit a DOM vulnerability via a cache with strict cacheability criteria Lab But Alert doesnt calling out. i Tried 10 times at regular interval but that didn't work. X-Cache:...

Last updated: Jul 10, 2020 07:13AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp could not obtain file lock of project file

Dear team , I am receiving the same error as mentioned in the following post: "Embedded DB: the embedded database requires file locking which is not supported by the selected data directory burp...

Last updated: Jul 08, 2020 03:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite_Pro_v2020.4.1 installation error

Hi , When i try to open Burpsuite_Pro_v2020.4.1 by clicking on the jar file , it gives me an error : "A JNI error has occurred ,please check your installation and try again " and i have java version "1.8.0_251" installed...

Last updated: Jul 08, 2020 02:14PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 205 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image