The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

dfgdfgg

dfgfgfd

Last updated: Dec 19, 2017 11:56AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CSRF attacks disrupting testing flow

I am having trouble using Burp with my application's CSRF defenses. I can get around these problems by disabling a few features, but I am concerned that I may be approaching this problem the wrong way. My application...

Last updated: Dec 18, 2017 07:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Bulk Export of XML Reporting from Burp Session File

Is there a way to given Burp Suite in Windows or Linux command line arguments such that, given a saved copy of a Burp session, I can dump the XML copy of the report? I have hundreds of reports from multiple projects we...

Last updated: Dec 16, 2017 02:23AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

set a scope and do not logout

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm the problem or if something has changed :-) so let me explain. I'm testing an application where a logout can be done with a URL like www.site.com/index.php?module=Users&action=Logout . In the...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2017 01:52PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Expected a value for option project-file

I am getting the above error whenever I try to load a project from command line in burp. Please let me know how do I get rid of this error or is there any other way of doing this through command line. I am using the...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2017 02:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp error

Hi, I was able to get the scan report by using my own extension. However, yesterday I got following error, and was not able to generate scan report. I did not make any change on the system that installs BURP, the same...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2017 09:26PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How to make Active Scanner avoid to scan files like jpg/css/gif and so on.

How would I do that? I saw few similar questions raised but the support team always finds a way not answer it practically. Can someone help answer this question?

Last updated: Dec 13, 2017 08:50AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Skipping server side tests for .js and .css files

How do I set the active scanner to skip server side tests for all .js and .css files? I currently have the following set with the scanner options tab and its not working: Skip server-side tests for: Parameter = URL...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2017 01:57AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

AMF decoding applied to requests only

Hello, I'm using Burp to proxy some traffic to an AMF gateway. Both requests and responses have the "Content-Type: application/x-amf" header. However, only requests are AMF-decoded . Of course, option "User Options / HTTP...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2017 02:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

unable to access "arcgis.com" url in Burp suite

Hi Team, After i set proxy in browser and access my application am unable to access few functionalities which required third party site/libraries . Brief about issue: To access GIS functionality in my application i...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2017 09:23AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Saving settings between projects

I would like my settings to stay the same between projects. I've saved them and load the JSON file when I create a new project, but nothing seems to save. I assume I am doing something wrong? I'd like the filters I set up on...

Last updated: Dec 05, 2017 09:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I Backup Burp Extenders?

How do I backup Extenders only? When restoring an old state or someone else's state, it tends to revert/change all my currently installed extenders to whatever it was captured in that particular state. After which I restore...

Last updated: Dec 01, 2017 05:01PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot use Burp inside Firefox Quantum. It works on the previous version

I upgraded to Firefox Quantum and since then, I cannot use Burp as it tells me all pages do not have valid certificates. Is it a certificate that I need or are there additional safety measures built into the new browser that...

Last updated: Dec 01, 2017 08:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

OctoDeploy Code Scans with Headless Burp Scanning? Oh My!

Hello Everyone, I am attempting to accomplish the following and I need some advice. End Goal: Setup Burp Suite to run in headless mode on a CentOS 7 box for scanning of company-owned domains on demand. We are using...

Last updated: Nov 29, 2017 09:12AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Macro: How to receive a parameter from POST response to use it in the next GET request

Hi community, I am currently testing a REST API and I would like to use a JSON parameter from a POST response in the next GET request. The workflow is the following: 1. POST to application like: POST...

Last updated: Nov 29, 2017 07:49AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Korean characters not displayed correctly in the Proxy response tab

Dear Burp Proxy support team, I tried to execute burp by using -Dencodingfile=EUR-KR options. However, in my response tab, Korean characters are only displayed as []. Do you have any suggestion on how to solve this...

Last updated: Nov 28, 2017 11:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Issues and advisory panel not showing in sitemap

Hi, Issues and advisory panels are not showing in sitemap. I am using free edition v1.7.27

Last updated: Nov 27, 2017 09:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I want to know how long a particular API has taken to load

Where I can find the time taken by API to load. I am using HTTP proxy. I know we can check time taken by using Repeater tab. But, I want to know the time taken by API when it is being used by an app or website on mobile.

Last updated: Nov 24, 2017 09:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Intruder Payload Processor Extension for running custom shell/python scripts

Do you know of any extension allowing for running intruder payloads through custom shell/python script? That would be helpful if an app expects some specifically encoded/encrypted data for instance. Thanks, Mike

Last updated: Nov 22, 2017 12:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

HTTPS IPv6 failed connection

Burp suite fails to connect when contacting HTTPS web servers that are exclusively IPv6. I can connect to IPv6 HTTP just fine but the I get an error with HTTPS. I do not have any issues with IPv4 HTTPS.

Last updated: Nov 22, 2017 10:35AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 300 of 330

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image