Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Alter the request content sent and received from the scanner

Hi, So I'm trying to write an extender plugin which will decode a fasterinfoset encoded request body before sending it to the scanner so that injection points can be correctly identified. It should then re-encode the...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2017 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Sharing HTTP history of Proxy and Scanner Result

Hi there! We share work on one Web site. So We want to work with Burp suite more than one person. We would like to work while sharing the HTTP history of Proxy and Scanner Result. How can We do it? If We can't, Is...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2017 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

silent install

Is there anyway to perform a silent install of your software?

Last updated: Sep 25, 2017 08:39AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scanning large of threads

Hello needing help with the best way to scan a website that has over 1000 items to scan. Recently, I have been given a task to scan a internal only website. This website has over 1000 items to scan from the scanning...

Last updated: Sep 22, 2017 04:30PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

use burp suite

https://www.?elp.com

Last updated: Sep 21, 2017 09:39PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

URL does not get resolved

Followed the getting started instructions and the intercept tab does display the requests but after I forward through them in Burp the browser does not resolve the URL and instead displays the following: Burp Suite...

Last updated: Sep 19, 2017 11:12AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How Do I get a customer number

How do I get a customer number from email.?

Last updated: Sep 19, 2017 04:56AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

[iOS 8] The client failed to negotiate an ssl connection to ......

Hi there, I got this error even when I followed this link https://support.portswigger.net/customer/portal/articles/1841109-Mobile%20Set-up_iOS%20Device%20-%20Installing%20CA%20Certificate.html and installed the Burp CA...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2017 03:18PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cross-Site Scripting (Stored) Issue Inconsistency

Hello, I ran a scan of an application and a Cross-Site Scripting (Stored) issue was reported at an Informational level. One of the parameters of the PUT request accepted a payload of j5kts<script>alert(1)</script>jveob,...

Last updated: Sep 14, 2017 02:15PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Forward Request to Burp Suite

How to forward request to Burp Suite from browser, if browser proxy settings are disabled due to Group Policy. There is no Connection tab in the IE to set proxy. Please help.

Last updated: Sep 13, 2017 08:41AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Communication to 54.246.133.196

Burp communicates with the IP 54.246.133.196. How can I disable this?

Last updated: Sep 12, 2017 11:15AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How should I config if i need parse https data?

I use Mac + Burpsuite + chrome (v61.0) + SwitchyOmega , and I had tried almost all tutorials to setup CA and it doesn't work. I followed this steps: 1. I access 127.0.0.1:8080 and download the cacert.der CA file. 2. I...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2017 08:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configure Cluster bomb

Let's say I use a cluster bomb attack with the repeater on this request (a quiz in which you can pass by checking the 3 corrects...

Last updated: Sep 08, 2017 11:50PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Macro+soap service

Hello, I have to test a soap service. Specifically a function that deletes a token. For the deletion to be successful I need to use the function to create it. So i created a macro that runs the creation and I have set the...

Last updated: Sep 08, 2017 03:28PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Proxy unable to intercept Genymotion's traffic

So I'm a Burp Suite starter and I'm having the issue where Burp's proxy is unable to intercept traffic of the emulated device's traffic even though it can contact the proxy itself through the web interface and ping it also....

Last updated: Sep 06, 2017 11:22AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Private Burp Collaborator Daemon Stop/Start

Hi there, I just moved the newest burpsuite pro jar to my existing, private collaborator server, but I'm having some trouble with the daemon which I'd like to stop & start to apply the newest jar. I've issued a stop to it...

Last updated: Sep 06, 2017 08:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Advanced Proxy settings

I want to access a server which is in a different part of the globe. If I access to the server, I get an error of being outside of that country. If I use fiddler and add a simple flag of "X-override Gateway" in the script,...

Last updated: Sep 01, 2017 09:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Advanced Proxy Settings

I asked the following query a couple of days back: - I want to access a server which is in a different part of the globe. If I access to the server, I get an error of being outside of that country. If I use fiddler and add...

Last updated: Sep 01, 2017 08:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to launch Intruder attack from command line

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to record an Intruder attack so that it would be possible to launch it again from command line. The idea is to automatically launch fuzz testing. Through my research, I saw...

Last updated: Aug 31, 2017 12:38PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

not comparing username and password at the time of performing attack

Hey, When I perform brute force attack with DVWA and burp suit, some times HTTP request can not be shown. and another problem is after performing final step and click in "start attack" user name and password is not...

Last updated: Aug 29, 2017 09:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 286 of 313

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image