Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Not connection (proxy)

I'm working with VirtualBox, option "Network" - "Virtual adapter host" , because if I select other option nothing work. When I select the program (PORTSWIGGER) and change options (network) in browser - 127.0.0.1:8080 or...

Last updated: Sep 05, 2018 07:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to connect to www.idealschoolandcollege.edu.bd:80

how to solve this error: Failed to connect to www.idealschoolandcollege.edu.bd:80 please help me!guys

Last updated: Sep 05, 2018 06:48AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Logon to a website behind an Incapsula firewall

Hello I am testing a website behind an Incapsula firewall. I can login to the website if I am not accessing it through Burp Proxy. If I try to logon through Burp (i.e. I enter the userid and password in the logon form and...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 02:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Sequencer Help

Getting a valid session id in My application actually require 2 requests. First one will get a temporary session id from server and second request will have the fetched session id along with credentials. If the same temp...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 11:06AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

request

Hi, i would like to know if it's possible using burp generate a list of usernames: i have a list of account id in this form: site.com/id=0001, in every account pages you can see the related username. Is possible to send the...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 11:06AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Logout after correct password

- burp intruder - i would like to know if it's possible to make an account logout every time the intruder find a correct password. I have an account and password list, and every time one of the account password is correct...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 09:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

A big problem.

In the command prompt, you are supposed to type java -jar -Xmx2G /path/to/burp.jar but when I typed it and hit enter, it said 'Error: Unable to access jarfile /path/to/burp.jar' In the file I downloaded, there is no jar file...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2018 07:00AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Regarding REST API and Community Edition

Hello Support, If we upgrade to Burp Suite Professional 2.0 will we be able to access REST APIs or do we need to pay for that service. Also what is the difference between Professional and community Edition apart from...

Last updated: Aug 30, 2018 01:22PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How can I perform security tests on Soap web services that use WSS with Keystore

My webservice under test use encrypted and decrypted way to send the request and receive the request. This is performed via public and private keys embedded in the .JKS file. The request works fine for Incoming and outgoing...

Last updated: Aug 29, 2018 01:50PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Macro extracted data parsing

is there any way in macros to encode(base64 or any) the custom parameter value extracted from response.?

Last updated: Aug 29, 2018 10:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Firewall gets activated when scanning

Hi, When am scanning one of my websites everytime my firewall gets activated. I know i can ask my hosting support to disable the firewall but is there an other way. What helped before is when i change my vpn's ip but...

Last updated: Aug 29, 2018 10:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp scanner for responses

Hello, I would like to know how it is possible also use the capabilities of the Scanner for the intercepted responses. I would like to scan also the client application not only the server. Besides, I updated for the...

Last updated: Aug 29, 2018 09:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to record Native App for Android & iOS

Currently i am trying to record the native app with Burp tool. The app is configured with ADFS containing login page. Each time i am configuring the app with proxy & trying to record with Burp, it is throwing me the error...

Last updated: Aug 28, 2018 03:09PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

The web shows (Reason: CORS request did not succeed).

I use burp suite to record some functions. I setup proxy in browser and turn off the intercept in burp suite. When I send a request in web app the web app gives response as (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). How can...

Last updated: Aug 28, 2018 02:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Generate Report

I using Burp Suite Professional edition. I cannot seems to find an options to generate report. I go Target-> Site Map -> Issues but found nothing in there. Please help. Thanks.

Last updated: Aug 24, 2018 01:59PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

how to upgrade

How can I auto upgrade my burp suite Pro whenever a new version came. I just want to know to is there any option available for this in burp suite Pro ?

Last updated: Aug 24, 2018 01:48PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can we intercept request without doing browser proxy settings

Can we intercept request without doing browser proxy settings

Last updated: Aug 23, 2018 10:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

spider for http basic auth w/o TLS

Hello all, http basic auth used in the clear (without TLS) is considered a security violation in my organization. We have a large number of web servers some with very deep levels of pages, so looking for this by hand is...

Last updated: Aug 22, 2018 01:38PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intruder: Alternative Position Markers

Hello, How should I proceed if a request (e.g. in the body of a POST request) contains the character "§"? Since this character is the default intruder position marker, the intruder seems to get confused about that in...

Last updated: Aug 22, 2018 11:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp spider and archive.org

Is there any way to have the spider function NOT include files it finds on archive.org?

Last updated: Aug 20, 2018 01:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 281 of 322

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image