Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Latest posts

Stealing OAuth access tokens via an open redirect lab

Is it possible to get invalid access tokens in the access log? I've been stuck on this lab for hours and got two access tokens, both rejected upon submission. Following the tutorial over and over, cannot figure out what I'm...

Last updated: May 18, 2024 03:54PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Activation Failed

Hi, i have burp professional on my laptop and i want to install it also on my desktop pc but when i try to activate burp, it says: "No more activations allowed for this license.". I read that one license can be used for...

Last updated: May 18, 2024 01:05PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Learning Paths not working.

I have been trying for several days to access the Academy but it always says that the page can't be found. The lab pages work fine but the learning paths are gone. Is there anyway to fix this? I found the learning paths...

Last updated: May 18, 2024 10:10AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

HTTP Request Smuggler - Dashboard Items Not Working

Running Burp Pro 2024.3.1.4 and HTTP Request Smuggler v2.16 on MacOS 14.4.1 When I run a Smuggle Probe on a request, the findings appear in the Dashboard's Summary tab but they do not appear in the Issues tab. If I try...

Last updated: May 17, 2024 09:13PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Burp Extensions

Burp Intruder Bruteforcing too slowly

Hi, I see that Burp Intruder is bruteforcing at the rate of 1-5 seconds per request. This means that in a minute I can do roughly 12-60 requests. This seems to be way too slow, is there any way to speed up...

Last updated: May 17, 2024 06:05PM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | How do I?

Lab - Exploiting Java deserialization with Apache Commons

Hi! I'm trying to solve this lab (Exploiting Java deserialization with Apache Commons) but i can't. First, i tried with ysoserial (like in the description of the lab is told) but when i send the request i get a 200 Ok...

Last updated: May 17, 2024 05:58PM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 17 Community replies | How do I?

API Scanning via Burp Suite Enterprise Cloud

Wondering about the API scanning abilities for Burp Suite Enterprise Cloud. I'm presuming these will be the same as what's found in the on-prem product. Is that correct? To be very specific... I see that sometime...

Last updated: May 17, 2024 03:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Feature Requests

Low labs performance

I'm getting slow responses (up to 20 seconds delay) when working at least with CSRF labs (haven't tried other labs yet), examples are: Dec 07 11:20:18 MSK...

Last updated: May 17, 2024 03:14PM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 15 Community replies | Bug Reports

RE: Inquiry on Render Feature in Burp Repeater

In Burp Repeater, you can render the response returned from the server - does this mean that any JavaScript included in the response is also executed? Or is it only the HTML that's being rendered in order to get a visual...

Last updated: May 17, 2024 03:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

All Labs very slow today

Hi, Are you having some issue today ? I've tried a lot of labs and each of them are incredibly slow to respond.

Last updated: May 17, 2024 02:28PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image