Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

All Labs very slow today

sssss | Last updated: May 14, 2024 02:23PM UTC

Hi, Are you having some issue today ? I've tried a lot of labs and each of them are incredibly slow to respond.

Kamiyama | Last updated: May 14, 2024 04:34PM UTC

I was in the same situation, but I think it's a little better now. However, it's still slow sometimes.

Max | Last updated: May 14, 2024 06:33PM UTC

The issue persists, I cannot load the URL which solves the lab for "SSRF with filter bypass via open redirection vulnerability" for like 3 hours

Max | Last updated: May 14, 2024 06:46PM UTC

I was incorrect, it was me who cannot even read the solution mindfully, everything works fine

Daniil | Last updated: May 16, 2024 10:25AM UTC

the problem is still there

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 16, 2024 11:14AM UTC

Hi, Are you experiencing this with all labs?

Andrey | Last updated: May 16, 2024 03:07PM UTC

I am experiencing it today definitely with all CSRF Labs

Takahiro | Last updated: May 16, 2024 03:36PM UTC

I also continue to have this problem. It is especially slow when going through Burp Proxy. I also wrote in the thread below. https://forum.portswigger.net/thread/low-labs-performance-aecc65a0dd5d60b

Aakash | Last updated: May 16, 2024 06:23PM UTC

Same here as well

Aakash | Last updated: May 16, 2024 06:24PM UTC

I was practicing Blind sql labs and they are very slow...

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 17, 2024 08:05AM UTC

Hi both, We are aware of some issues with the lab environment that have resulted in degraded performance - we have now put in place some measures to improve this. Are you able to confirm whether you are still seeing these issues as of right now?

Takahiro | Last updated: May 17, 2024 02:28PM UTC

I've been working on the lab for about 2 hours, and the problem seems to be resolved. Thank you.

whiteTea | Last updated: Jun 01, 2024 04:56PM UTC

Same problem here with different labs, different topics. Just to load the homepage or put some products in the cart needs 10-20 second (or timeout). =/

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 03, 2024 08:06AM UTC

Hi, Do you have some examples of labs where you are experiencing this issue? Having just run a few labs at random I am not seeing any degradation in speed so it would be useful to get some more information.

Kung | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 04:02PM UTC

I've been doing web cache poisoning labs, but they incredibly slow. Is it just me or an environment problem?

vic | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 04:38PM UTC

The labs are incredibly slow for me too. I believe it is an environment problem. I am working on business logic vulns with pro

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 10, 2024 06:59AM UTC

Hi, We have had a few performance issues over the last day or so. We believe the environment should now be more stable and responsive - if this is still not the case for you can you let us know?

soein | Last updated: Jul 24, 2024 09:15AM UTC

I have faced the same problem over a few weeks now. every time i try to access it, the labs (all labs) are very slow. i tried with different machines/networks etc. but the problem persists.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 24, 2024 10:06AM UTC

Hi, Is this still an issue for you as of right now?

soein | Last updated: Jul 24, 2024 03:06PM UTC

Hello, Yes, its still very slow. I just tried with "Single-endpoint race conditions". Loading the lab took ~14s and the login request took ~9s and change-email request ~14s. It's similar with other labs. This has been the case for the last few weeks. dont know if it was like that all the time but whenever i checked it was slow.

whiteTea | Last updated: Jul 24, 2024 06:03PM UTC

Same here. Tried Dom-based vuln Labs.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 25, 2024 07:35AM UTC

Hi all, Let me check with the team - I have not experienced any issues with general slowness but we could look to redeploy the environment to see if that improves things.

sssss | Last updated: Jul 25, 2024 10:19AM UTC

Dear support, I'm experiencing issues on all the labs right now. I've tried to launch several labs from topics which have nothing in common and none of them is able to even start. It takes a minute trying to launch it and finally answers with : 504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 26, 2024 07:10AM UTC

Hi, I have experienced the 504 issue intermittently but not to the extent that is being reported by other users. Leave this with me and I shall see what we can do about it.

Saksham | Last updated: Sep 03, 2024 12:52PM UTC

Hi Team, I am having issues with lab, the labs are running really slow. Average response time for labs are coming out to be around 8000 millis, which is hindering with attacks on the lab. Hope to getting the issue resolved which might be causing this..? Thanks

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 03, 2024 01:11PM UTC

Hi Saksham, We are actively looking into the performance based issues with the lab environment - hopefully we can come up with a resolution that improves things for users going forward on a consistent basis (from our own and other users experience these issues appear to be happening intermittently).

Stefan | Last updated: Sep 03, 2024 05:06PM UTC

It's awfully slow for me too, I tried the websocket labs and CSRF+websockets, they were non-functional. Also switched to race conditions to try that instead, but "no response received from remote server". Other people are also mentioning problems on Discord.. I hope you'll find some solution to this, the labs are great.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.