Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

All Labs very slow today

sssss | Last updated: May 14, 2024 02:23PM UTC

Hi, Are you having some issue today ? I've tried a lot of labs and each of them are incredibly slow to respond.

Kamiyama | Last updated: May 14, 2024 04:34PM UTC

I was in the same situation, but I think it's a little better now. However, it's still slow sometimes.

Max | Last updated: May 14, 2024 06:33PM UTC

The issue persists, I cannot load the URL which solves the lab for "SSRF with filter bypass via open redirection vulnerability" for like 3 hours

Max | Last updated: May 14, 2024 06:46PM UTC

I was incorrect, it was me who cannot even read the solution mindfully, everything works fine

Daniil | Last updated: May 16, 2024 10:25AM UTC

the problem is still there

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 16, 2024 11:14AM UTC

Hi, Are you experiencing this with all labs?

Andrey | Last updated: May 16, 2024 03:07PM UTC

I am experiencing it today definitely with all CSRF Labs

Takahiro | Last updated: May 16, 2024 03:36PM UTC

I also continue to have this problem. It is especially slow when going through Burp Proxy. I also wrote in the thread below. https://forum.portswigger.net/thread/low-labs-performance-aecc65a0dd5d60b

Aakash | Last updated: May 16, 2024 06:23PM UTC

Same here as well

Aakash | Last updated: May 16, 2024 06:24PM UTC

I was practicing Blind sql labs and they are very slow...

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 17, 2024 08:05AM UTC

Hi both, We are aware of some issues with the lab environment that have resulted in degraded performance - we have now put in place some measures to improve this. Are you able to confirm whether you are still seeing these issues as of right now?

Takahiro | Last updated: May 17, 2024 02:28PM UTC

I've been working on the lab for about 2 hours, and the problem seems to be resolved. Thank you.

whiteTea | Last updated: Jun 01, 2024 04:56PM UTC

Same problem here with different labs, different topics. Just to load the homepage or put some products in the cart needs 10-20 second (or timeout). =/

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 03, 2024 08:06AM UTC

Hi, Do you have some examples of labs where you are experiencing this issue? Having just run a few labs at random I am not seeing any degradation in speed so it would be useful to get some more information.

Kung | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 04:02PM UTC

I've been doing web cache poisoning labs, but they incredibly slow. Is it just me or an environment problem?

vic | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 04:38PM UTC

The labs are incredibly slow for me too. I believe it is an environment problem. I am working on business logic vulns with pro

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 10, 2024 06:59AM UTC

Hi, We have had a few performance issues over the last day or so. We believe the environment should now be more stable and responsive - if this is still not the case for you can you let us know?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.