Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Zscaler proxy

Singhal, | Last updated: Mar 21, 2023 12:30PM UTC

Hi, We have Zscaler proxy, I need support to understand how we can configure zscaler proxy settings in burp suite professional v2023.2.3. burp suite is not able to connect with internet.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 22, 2023 08:14AM UTC

Hi Apurv, I have just replied to your email about this but, for completeness, I will also reply here. If you open the Settings within Burp and then navigate to the Network -> Connections -> Upstream proxy servers section you can then provide details of the proxy that is being used in your environment. The settings within here control whether requests are sent directly to the destination web server or via an upstream proxy.

Deepak | Last updated: Jan 11, 2024 02:29PM UTC

Hello , We have Zscaler proxy which is not allowing to send parameter change request though burpsuite on testing website and getting error 403 Forbidden (request blocked by zscaler). Is there any way i can send request from burpsuite to destination URL and bypass zscaler ? If yes please provide me steps. Thanks in advance. Regards, Deepak

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 11, 2024 05:39PM UTC

Hi Deepak Have you spoken to the team that looks after your ZScaler configuration to see if this can be allowed or if your testing can be whitelisted in any way? For testing purposes, do they have another network available that would not need to be sent via ZScaler?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.