Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

"Your level" not counting?

Christiaan | Last updated: Jul 15, 2020 01:52PM UTC

Dear support, I've been enjoying my journey through your labs, and learning an absolute ton! Weirdly though, even though i'm solving labs and marking learning materials as completed, they get marked as solved/completed, but my level is rarely adding up. It still says i need to complete 29 more labs to level out of the newbie rank, but it said so 25 labs ago? Anyways not a major issue, the real value is in learning but it is a bit weird. Kind regards!

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 16, 2020 07:11AM UTC

Hi, Each lab has one of three difficulty levels associated with it; Apprentice, Practitioner and Expert. In order for you to increase the rank that you are listed as you need to complete all of the labs in each difficulty level (so you would need to complete all 36 Apprentice level labs to move up from the Newbie rank and become an Apprentice). Please let us know if you require any further information.

Paul | Last updated: Jun 05, 2024 06:57PM UTC

Hey Christian, have you solved this problem? I'm having the same issue, it's nothing major but still. when I solve labs they get marked as solved but don't always get added up in the pool of level's labs

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 06, 2024 07:51AM UTC

Hi Paul, Are you able to provide us with some examples of exactly what you are seeing here so that we can assist you further with this?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.