Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

xssValidator Problems

Christian | Last updated: Dec 17, 2016 12:17AM UTC

Hello, if anyone is usinf xss Validator, I really need help. I downloaded PhantomJS and also the xss,js file. I also downloaded Slimer but I have no idea where I get slimer.js. I think slimer is not needed, as I saw videos xssValidator working without slimer. I installed xssValidator in the extender, I started Phantomjs wih xss.js, then i send an testpage with a reflected xss vul to the intruder, put extension-generated in payload sets and xss validator payload in paylod options. Then invoke Burp extensions xss validator in payload processing and finally the grep phrase into grep match. No when I start the intruder, nothing happens beside i see just a POST in the command prompt of phantomjs. Not matter how long I wait nothing happens. As soon as I close PhantomJS, the intruder sends his payload but not with the grep phrase, it uses sone larger Integer instead. Can anyone please help mit I would love to use xssValidator! thanks

PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 19, 2016 11:40AM UTC

BApps like xssValidator aren't produced or directly supported by the Burp team. If other Burp users don't provide any answers here, we would suggest you contact the extension authors directly.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.