Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

why don't you customize the font size?

sdsdsd | Last updated: Jan 16, 2023 07:35PM UTC

Hi team, why don't you customize the font size? example ; https://ibb.co/HCk3jDh Why can't I set font size I want? I hope a feature like this will be added in the new version. Have a good day :)

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 17, 2023 09:30AM UTC

Hi Are you interested in having more sizes that are currently available? For example, a font size of 19.

sdsdsd | Last updated: Jan 17, 2023 12:10PM UTC

Hi Hannah, yes I'm interested. for example : font size of 21 or other size. How can I customize it? Can you add such a feature in the new version?

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 17, 2023 01:40PM UTC

It is possible to customize this. However, it may have some unintended side effects as Burp has not been tested with these font sizes. If you click on the cog button next to the HTTP message display section, you can "Save settings". If you save this JSON config, then edit the "font_size" item, save, and use the "Cog > Load settings" option, you can use a custom font size. If you want to change the font after using this, I would recommend using "Cog > Restore defaults", then changing your font options.

sdsdsd | Last updated: Jan 17, 2023 02:10PM UTC

Yes, as you said, I encountered a few errors when I tried to customize it myself, I think it would be best to use the recommended font sizes for now. Thanks for Help.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.