Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Where is Columns menu in Intruder attack results view?

Ryo | Last updated: Apr 18, 2021 01:25AM UTC

I want to check response time in Intruder attack view. According to figures in Google search, there is it above the top of Results view, but It's not displayed in my environment. Where is it? I use Burp Suite Professional v2021.3.1.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 08:01AM UTC

Hi Ryo, If you put the results window into focus, you should see the 'Attack', 'Save', and 'Columns' options at the top of your screen in the menu bar. If you do not see them, can you please send a screenshot to support@portswigger.net?

Rick | Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 07:14PM UTC

I have the same Burp Suite Pro version 2021.3.1 and also do not see the Columns menu anywhere on the Intruder results window as well. Will send screenshot to support@portswigger.net too.

Rick | Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 07:21PM UTC

Disregard. Found it.

Ryo | Last updated: Apr 24, 2021 12:29PM UTC

Thanks for reply. I use OS X, and I missed columns menu in the bar that top of the display. Thanks!

Kitty | Last updated: Mar 10, 2022 02:37AM UTC

I use OS X, and I missed columns menu in the bar that top of the display too

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 10, 2022 09:14AM UTC

Yan | Last updated: Apr 29, 2022 07:18PM UTC

I have the same issue but can't find the options of columns?

Yan | Last updated: Apr 29, 2022 07:19PM UTC

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 10.42.09 AM

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 03, 2022 10:37AM UTC

Hi Yan,

I can't see the screenshot, unfortunately. It looks like you have pasted the file name of the screenshot.

Are you selecting an existing Intruder attacks' results window first? You should then see 'Columns' across the top menu bar. It should look like this:

Piyush | Last updated: Aug 05, 2023 01:57PM UTC

Hi there, I am also facing same issue i.e. not able to see columns - 'Attack', 'Save', and 'Columns' options. Also, columns such as 'Response received' and 'Response completed' are also not available. I am currently using community version, are these features only available for professional version? I am attaching screenshot here. Please check and let me know. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eLY97ly8U81gWyivSziDUVJGUhnTGLfC/view?usp=sharing

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 07, 2023 08:19AM UTC

Hi Those columns are present in the Burp menu. So at the top of your screen when using Burp, where you usually have 'Burp, Project, View, Help', when you open the Intruder Attack, that menu should be replaced with 'Attack, Save, Columns'

Piyush | Last updated: Aug 08, 2023 06:23AM UTC

Hey there, Thanks, followed your advice and now able to access 'Columns'.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.