Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

What is the best way to go through the Academy learning materials?

Lucas | Last updated: Jun 28, 2022 07:12PM UTC

I have located the learning path suggestion, but should I finish all of the SQL Injection labs before moving onto Authentication, or should I do just the apprentice SQL Injection labs then the apprentice Authentication, then apprentice etc before starting back at practitioner SQL Injection labs and so on?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 29, 2022 09:31AM UTC

Hi Lucas, The approach that you take is really down to you and how comfortable that you feel when attempting the labs. If, once you have completed the apprentice level SQL Injection labs, you are finding that the practitioner level labs are too difficult (or perhaps you are finding that you need to look at the solution more often in order to make progress) then it might be a good idea to move on to the next topic and come back to those labs at a later date when you have developed your skills more. If you are still making good progress and understand the concepts being introduced when you tackle the next level of labs then I, personally, would just continue on with that topic.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.