Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

want to deactivate burp suit on client machine.

Gunjan | Last updated: Mar 15, 2018 06:35PM UTC

Hi, I want to deactivate burp suit on the Client machine from the portal. Is this possible? Kindly help. Thanks & Regards Gunjan

PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 16, 2018 11:01AM UTC

Hi Gunjan, Thanks for your message. There isn't a "deactivate license" feature. If you need to use Burp on a different computer, just install it there. We allow a small number of additional activations on each license, for this purpose. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Burp User | Last updated: Oct 06, 2018 06:46AM UTC

Hi Support Team, We have 1 user burp pro license and installed it on one machine and different users login to the same pc but each user profile is asking for license key and says no more activation for this license. We uninstalled it and re-installed it and now we cannot proceed anything on that. How do I deactivate or reset the license and activate it. Please contact me if you have any clarifications. Thanks/Shankar

PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 08, 2018 09:01AM UTC

Hi Shankar, Thanks for your message. Please be aware that Burp is licensed on a per-user basis, so you do need a license for each user profile that is accessing the software. I will pass your request to our licensing team to review you license status.

Rose, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 08, 2018 01:43PM UTC

Please send an email to office@portswigger.net with licensing issues.

Burp User | Last updated: Oct 12, 2018 09:43AM UTC

How to reset my license key number of activations?

Burp User | Last updated: Jul 31, 2019 06:55AM UTC

I tried this already. but, still i cant able to install it different PC and i got an alert like "Activation Failed". Can you please suggest me to how to solve this issue. Regards, Kathiravan T

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.