Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

Waiting for Agent Error

Keith | Last updated: Jan 13, 2022 09:03PM UTC

I successfully installed and scanned a URL with Enterprise (scan since deleted). I attempted another scan today and receive “waiting for agent”. After clicking on settings => agents there is a blue triangle “pending license” - The Burp Suite Enterprise version -- 2021.12.1 Build 8680 - The operating system on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise -- Win Server 2016 Standard - The database type and version you are using -- H2 v1.4.197 - Whether the Enterprise Agent installations are on the same machine on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise, or elsewhere -- Agent is install on same machine as Burp Suite Enterprise - The specification of the machine(s) that you have installed Burp on (the CPU and RAM information would be useful) -- 32GB RAM & Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz & 8 processors & java 11.0.10 - The log files: By default these are in C:\ProgramData\BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition on Windows and /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ on Linux. There is a separate log file for each day, and the current day's log file does not contain a date. If you can, please replicate the issue then send us the latest log files. The agent log files can be found on the agent machine. -- I downloaded the logs for today but have no means to share said logs – can open during a screen share -- Also, I get an error when trying to download the Agent logs “No handler method for net.portswigger.enterprise.common.websocket.model.AgentLogRequest@6997da5c[daysAgo=0]” - Agent machine pool -- Default pool - Network settings -- http://localhost (added because for some reason when I initially checked this, URL pointed to our Jira server) - Webserver port -- 8080

Maia, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 14, 2022 10:20AM UTC

Hi, Can you try restarting the agent service please? https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/infrastructure/services

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.