Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

View list of, and edit current license activations

Evan | Last updated: May 21, 2021 03:47PM UTC

Hi there! I work with VMs quite often, and end up activating Burp Pro on VMs which are not permanent and end up being deleted. At a certain point I end up hitting my max number of activations on my license and having to email support to get more added. It would be much easier if I could see a list of current activations in my account dashboard somewhere and remove old, unused activations from VMs that no longer exist, so I wouldn't have to keep contacting support to add more. Definitely a minor issue, but it'd be a nice quality of life improvement. Cheers

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 24, 2021 08:46AM UTC

Hi As we monitor the number of activations on a license, you would be unable to remove previous activations from your list. If you are encountering activation issues regularly, you can drop us an email at support@portswigger.net or hello@portswigger.net - we can have a look at adjusting your activation rate so that you encounter this issue less frequently.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.