Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

upgrade burp enterprise to the latest version 2020.4.3

Anderson | Last updated: Jun 15, 2020 10:03PM UTC

Hi, I will upgrade our burp enterprise to the latest version 2020.4.3. Can you show me the document or instructions on how to do the upgrade? Thanks, Heather

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 08:09AM UTC

Hi Heather, You need to navigate to the updates page (<ENTERPRISE-SERVER-URL>/settings/updates) > Check for updates > Install now. Alternatively, you can download the latest Updater from https://portswigger.net/burp/releases and upload the zip file on the updates page.

Anderson | Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 12:23PM UTC

Our burp enterprise server is not on the internet. Does the zip file work in such scenario? I'm not sure what do you mean by "upload the zip file on the updates page". I have downloaded the zip file and uploaded it to the filesystem on burp enterprise server. I need the instruction on how do I start from there?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 12:26PM UTC

The zip file should work in that scenario. You need to upload it on the Enterprise server at <ENTERPRISE-SERVER-URL>/settings/updates > Upload zip file. Once it has uploaded, you should be able to select 'Install now'. If none of this works, please send us screenshots and further information on support@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.